• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Poptart egg! Solve the riddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sej

Bells
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (130) +
So, I am more than positive someone would love this much more than I do. So I'm giving it away!

Inspired by toot, I am going to tell you a riddle, and you have to work it out. The first person to get the right answer will get the poptart egg! :)

Ok, this is the riddle:
Yet it did take a while, I was once not known, but now I'm the most famous on there!

If you get it right, I'll tell you. :)

Last edited:
To be fair, you only just edited it when I posted so I am still claiming to be fine, fresh and fabulous. Sorry Sej!!

Last edited:
the word 'what' has 4 letters in it, 'yet' has three, 'sometimes' has 9, 'then' has 4, 'rarely' has 6, and 'never' has 5.

I know that you searched this up. I didn't put rarely or then in my sentence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now having to come up with a new riddle, an original one as obviously I can't trust anyone. Give me one moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair, you only just edited it when I posted so I am still claiming to be fine, fresh and fabulous. Sorry Sej!!

Well obviously you don't search it up, ruins the fun!

Last edited:
I know that you searched this up. I didn't put rarely or then in my sentence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now having to come up with a new riddle, an original one as obviously I can't trust anyone. Give me one moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well obviously you don't search it up, ruins the fun!

I know - sorry sorry - I am too dependent on Google we have been in a relationship for quite some time !

New riddle posted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know - sorry sorry - I am too dependent on Google we have been in a relationship for quite some time !

It's okay, just have a real good go at this one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back