• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Poll

Propaganda Man

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Normaly I would make this a poll but seeing that I can't....

Who do you think is the bigest spammer here?

Me

POD

SMD

Cheese from FHFIF

you.

you spam everywhere... even when their is a place for you to do that, you have to do it somewhere else :|

you double, triple, and even quad post.

PIRANHA2 said:
you.

you spam everywhere... even when their is a place for you to do that, you have to do it somewhere else :|

I take that as a good thing

:) I was hoping poeple would actaly vote me

:D

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
you.

I take that as a good thing

:) I was hoping poeple would actaly vote me

:D
so you enjoy being the most annoying child on these boards?

strange... most people dont like that...

no...spam makes every goard start off, this place was filled with spam, it had enough posts that members thiught it was big so they joined. Spam is what makes forums big.

BAMBAM! said:
no...spam makes every goard start off, this place was filled with spam, it had enough posts that members thiught it was big so they joined. Spam is what makes forums big.
and thats a complete lie.

if this place were filled with spam. the only people doing it were you, and a couple others who are gone now. you are the only one left spamming. dont you see... its old, knock it off.

spam gets you nowhere, its like trying to row a boat with one oar.

posts mean nothing on a forum, its the forum itself that means something.

BAMBAM! said:
not true, this forum started out on Spam, and I was not here mind you.
i was around when this forum started. i'll tell you, it wasn't spam, it was people talking about animal crossing, sure, they had a spam site, but that was manageable... then one day, someone showed up and annoyed the crap out of everyone. lets play a guessing game:

who was that person?

BAMBAM! said:
not true, this forum started out on Spam, and I was not here mind you.
I remember when this forum started out, and it DID NOT start out on spam. This is pointless, and starting to turn into a flamewar.

LOCK

Back