• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Poll: Which museum exhibit is the best?

Which Museum Exhibit is best?

• Fish

• Bug

• Fossil

• Art

Results are only viewable after voting.
Art is my favourite it reminds me as a little girl going to the art museum with school and walking around seeing all the amazing art :)

If you have it completed, the art wing is really beautiful. I catch my villagers in there all the time! So that's definitely my favorite. The fossil section is a close second too!

If you have it completed, the art wing is really beautiful. I catch my villagers in there all the time! So that's definitely my favorite. The fossil section is a close second too!

you completed it?
wow
me in 10 years
Post automatically merged:

honestly sometimes one of the best things about the museum is unlocking new dialog 😂
the daily thing gets super repetitive, but you if you have a new art or a villager happens to be in a certain area they haven't been before, we finally get to hear them say something new

I enjoy them all but it's frustrating to not be able to move the right joystick to look up and around. In the fossil hall, it's a big drawback. Also, with the Gallant Statue of David. You can't see all of the statue as you are walking in, only once you are above it on the stairs.

Fossil and Art.

I don't believe in keeping any living creature in captivity, so I ignore those.
i agree with you, it's pretty but also sad :c imagine the poor lil sharks having to stay in a lil confined space with a ton of other fish oof

I love going to the aquarium on my island. I would sit there for hours if I didn't have other things to do.

Tough choice. Fish exhibit is the most visually impressive this go around, but the bug exhibit is peaceful and neat.

I voted for the aquarium, but honestly I wanted to vote for the bug area too as it's really nicely done.

Fish exhibit. Two areas in particular:

Shallow area with the snapping turtle/koi being overlooked by another tank with waterfalls and mossy rocks. Super pretty. ❤
Fish.jpg

Area overlooking the sharks. Love to see villagers looking through the little windows sometimes!
EhWr2JsVgAACfs6.jpg

The bug exhibit is so peaceful. There's so much detail, which is refreshing after the fairly bland bug exhibit we got in New Leaf. I expect to visit a lot during winter once I start getting tired of that season.

I like the aquarium the most, but the bug exhibit isn't far behind. The aquarium is just so peaceful and calm to me

Fish, without a doubt.

I’ve always been fascinated with fish. Not eating or catching them (fish are too cute to eat), but just watching them swim around. Their graceful movements or the way their colorful bodies contrast against the backdrop of the water, it’s almost hypnotizing. I’m fascinated with how in general, fish are almost all the same with their gills and fins and slender bodies, yet they come in so many different species, shapes and colors.

The Animal Crossing museum‘s fish exhibit captures the lovely experience of going to an aquarium as best as possible, with all the different habitats such as the pond, river, reef, and deep sea providing various atmospheres.

I’ve gone on for quite some time about how much I love the fish exhibit, but before I wrap this post up I wanted to point out: THE MUSIC. Such a simple tune, yet so relaxing.

The aquarium is my most favorite since its relaxing to me, I just like to stare at the fish in the game since it looks higher quality than the previous games.

ordinarily it would be the art exhibit, but it feels a bit bland in this game. i chose the insect exhibit !

I love them all, but the fish is my favorite. I find watching them so relaxing.

I say the bug exhibit, mainly just because the music and aesthetics are so calming. Every one of three areas are beautifully decorated and it's really fun to go searching around for where all the bugs you caught are. I also love how they change their behaviors based on the time of day (As actual insects would do).
The fish exhibit is a close second, ESPECIALLY the freshwater area. I could probs have a whole folder of pictures that I've taken solely in front of that serenity tank with all the tiny fish.

I've always loved the aquarium section, especially the section where you can go into the aquarium. Reminds me of the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.

The entire museum itself is amazing but the aquarium section blew me away the first time I saw it. And when I decide to do a random tour of my museum, that's the first section I go to.

Back