• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Police Station Choice

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Which one will you be choosing??
I'll be choosing Cooper, and the modern police station, just think it will fit in more.. shame i'll never see Booker in my game..
i can't wait for a villager to request it.. hopefully it wont take too long

had the game since launch and still no police station=/
hopefully that only means im getting closer.

I've had game since launch, too, and NONE of my villagers have asked for it yet! I want Booker, bc I love that goofy dog.

Booker. I'm going for everything fairytale in my town besides my other three character houses. That'll blend well.

I got the modern police station because I like Copper. The modern look also blends in with what I plan for my village in the future.

I'm going to get Booker when I unlock it! I just think a sort of wooden police station really fits in with the relaxed feeling of Animal Crossing. :)
...Those are my words. XD

Modern
I think I like Copper better. Just something from the first AC, when Booker kept chasing me around the station just rubbed me the wrong way. I felt like Copper was just being helpful but Booker was like a lost puppy following me.

I really wish they would have just had Booker inside, and Copper stand outside like he always did. They can still have the modern/classic designs.

It would be awesome to see Copper stand outside with a raincoat like Digby. :p

I wish they would let the one who didn't get chosen appear somewhere else in game. Maybe have them get employed by the Resetti Surveillance Center. I dunno.

I'm going with the classic police station.

I finally made my decision to go with the classic station. I blame this.

tumblr_md6tdeDOh21rcfpulo1_500.png

I love how Copper salutes you so perfectly when you leave his police station, and I like how formal he is and stuff, but I like the look of Booker's police station more and Booker is adorable. Luckily (and both annoyingly), no villagers have suggested it yet, so I can ponder on the decision.

Back