• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling (~ ̄▽ ̄)~♛♫ Pokétown Cycling!♫♛

Kaitrock

Bells
Switch
7247-8705-4793
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
Welcome to Pok?town Cycling!

moon_ball.pngRulesmoon_ball.png

love_ball.pngDon't take objects on the groundlove_ball.png
Lurking is allowed
You're allowed to pm for a villager if they are in boxes
Follow me to the villager
I'll pm the people who reserved villagers.
Reservations are free atm
I'll void villagers in 30 minutes unless they're reserved

poke__dollar_gold_coin_by_nenktikobe-d461i3d.pngPayment Optionspoke__dollar_gold_coin_by_nenktikobe-d461i3d.png

IGB
TBT Bells
Unorderables
Villagers​

Pallet
luxury_ball.png
Diana *reserved for Akina*
Chrissy *reserved*
Sprinkles *reserved
Deirdre
Francine
Peanut
Fauna *Rad_Baby*

Lurkers:
Kiriko-Phoebe
Sadbutlovely-Rudy, Purrl, and Fang

Adopted
Punchy
Cherry
Bluebear
Julian
Maple
Drago

Voided
Rodney
Scooter
Cyrano
Bruce
Pekoe
O'hare
Derwin

Last edited:
OH YES KEATON. I would love to take him but I can't .. Bump for the nicest villager and second best smug 10/10

Waiting for Kabuki. :)

I can give TBT or ingame bells. What time do you normally cycle?

Waiting for Kabuki. :)

I can give TBT or ingame bells. What time do you normally cycle?

somebody asked for him a while ago but if they aren't available ill let you know! I'm cycling tonight! I'm trying to get a better schedule so I can cycle every night

Last edited:
What are your requirements for adopting a villager?

My fiancee wants me to grab Kiki for her, tis why I ask.

Last edited:
What are your requirements for adopting a villager?

My fiancee wants me to grab Kiki for her, tis why I ask.

there aren't any! But somebody just pm'd me for her!! Sorry :( the only requirements really is asking for the villager

Ah, okay. If you'd please clarify that in your original post so others don't make my mistake, that would be all I'd ask. ^-^

Ah, okay. If you'd please clarify that in your original post so others don't make my mistake, that would be all I'd ask. ^-^

Will do! Thanks, I'm just starting and wasn't entirely sure what to mention!

I'm pretty new to the forums altogether actually, but there's some forums charging like, 200 TBT for certain villagers, so I'm trying to avoid the greed threads. XD

I'm pretty new to the forums altogether actually, but there's some forums charging like, 200 TBT for certain villagers, so I'm trying to avoid the greed threads. XD

Yeah I gotcha! You can keep checking back and stuff, I'm fine with any payment :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam Moved in

somebody asked for him a while ago but if they aren't available ill let you know! I'm cycling tonight! I'm trying to get a better schedule so I can cycle every night

Ok, I do have room right now if that happens. ;D

Back