• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Week on The Bell Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restock time might be changed later in week, but at least for today, it's midnight still.

I doubt I'll get one either Jen :(

I want them to be released twice a day(midnight and noon)!
Midnight and noon sounds ideal. I'd like this to happen too!

but until then I can offer 100 tbt bells for anyone who can buy it for me lol

It does seem a tiny bit silly to only sell 25 of an item at a single point of the day when its something so limited. If it was a normal item that was available for longer (say a month) then fair enough.

im going to buy them all out lol and then sell them for profit and become even richer :)

im going to buy them all out lol and then sell them for profit and become even richer :)

That was my plan lol. But I bought more than I wanted, I just got stressed over it and spam clicked it lol and now I have like 5.

Last edited:
This is what happens when moderators have fun.
*gets popcorn*

PS: Shame on you Jake D: Such a bad role model.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Jake didn't even get to buy any in time.

Uh oh. *runs away with more than 1 pokeball D: *

Jake has been trolled, also.

Last edited:
This is what happens when moderators have fun.
*gets popcorn*

PS: Shame on you Jake D: Such a bad role model.

1d4b.png

Fun fact: Jake didn't even get to buy any in time.
senk u for having my back u r good friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back