• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

This is the first time in a while where I thought that a non-water starter was the best.

Oshawott is NOT better than Snivy no sir

IMG_4750.JPG

He's watching you.

Fire kitty will burn all your grass owls

(Still waiting for their full evos though, Litten don't fail me like Fennekin did)

tall overworld sprites.. a second dark skin tone option that's actually dark.. THAT FRIKKIN OWL <333

as usual I don't give half a heck about the cover legendaries but the rest looked awesome

The Moon legendary looks ****ing radical

I wonder what Popplio is gonna end up being though, he's cute.

This is the first time I have EVER, EVER, EVER hated the water type starter. I have always chosen water type starters, and now I can't. It's either Litten or Rowlet. I'm also thrilled that the Moon Legendary is so rad. I chose moon before I even knew the legendary cuz, the moon is just the coolest thing ever in general. Love it. Total Night owl. I only would've chosen sun if it had the cooler legendary v.v

I'm so stoked about the region being Hawaii! There's a ton of cool mythology and lore so I'm hoping we get pokes based off some of that; my bf is hoping for his much coveted Ghost/Fighting type (Nightmarchers). So far I'm digging the seal starter since seals are my favorite animals, but Litten is pretty great too. I'll wait and see what the evolutions are like. I'm not sure about the Moon legendary. It's just too.....something. :/ I'll wait and see what legendary typings will be but as of now I'll probably get Sun.

This is the first time I have EVER, EVER, EVER hated the water type starter. I have always chosen water type starters, and now I can't. It's either Litten or Rowlet. I'm also thrilled that the Moon Legendary is so rad. I chose moon before I even knew the legendary cuz, the moon is just the coolest thing ever in general. Love it. Total Night owl. I only would've chosen sun if it had the cooler legendary v.v

While Litten is my favourite, Popplio is the most interesting design out of the three of them by far, get that hate outta here.

Popplio(?)'s pink clown nose is promising, I have high hopes

OMG, so cute! I am definitely going to go with Rowlet and the Moon Version.
I can't believe its a tropical island! I guessed that at the beginning!

I love Popplio I don't understand why he gets hate.
tumblr_inline_o6yt2jGR3V1r2xwdc_500.png

Look at him. He's confident, happy, and trying his best.

Back