• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon - Roleplay [SANDBOX/OPEN TO ALL]

Marc wants to get a bicycle, but realizes he doesn't have enough money. He then decided to just stay at the Pok?mon Center for the night. In the morning, he'd challenge his first Gym Leader, he decided.

Marc wants to get a bicycle, but realizes he doesn't have enough money. He then decided to just stay at the Pok?mon Center for the night. In the morning, he'd challenge his first Gym Leader, he decided.

When Marc enters the Pokemon Center, he is greeted by Nurse Joy. "Welcome! How may I a-," but is interrupted by a man that barges in with a Pokemon in his hand. "NURSE! This Pokemon needs attention, NOW!"
Nurse Joy is taken back by the man's urgent need, "Y-yes! Right away!" A Chansey comes into the room and takes the Pokemon into the back.

Mikey yawned as he brushed his teeth and got dressed. He took Wooper out of his Pokeball and began playing with him. "We gotta wait for them to wake up" smiled Mikey as he fed Wooper.

(sorry for being absent for so long, something came irl)

Daniel
Daniel renters Odinborough to see if there was anything he could use to get past the waves.

(sorry for being absent for so long, something came irl)

Daniel
Daniel renters Odinborough to see if there was anything he could use to get past the waves.

(No problem!)

Daniel can't see much other than the beautiful Odinborough architecture, but he does see a woman with a Draguune, giving it sealed envelopes.

Marc sits down on a sofa, waiting for the seemingly urgent matter to be cleared up. I wonder what that whole thing was about...why did that require special attention? The healing module (OOC: not sure of exact name) would've taken care of all of the ailments...

Marc sits down on a sofa, waiting for the seemingly urgent matter to be cleared up. I wonder what that whole thing was about...why did that require special attention? The healing module (OOC: not sure of exact name) would've taken care of all of the ailments...

(Almost every Pokemon Center doesn't have that technology yet. :p)

The man sits down right next to Marc, "Got into a damn battle with a horde of Pokemon, they kept hitting my Pokemon even after it fainted... Those damn Voltam kept attacking my Trapinch."

Daniel

I see. Do you know of any way that I can get past route 22? I was hoping to um... challenge the Sigurd gym.

Elise woke up, she was waiting in her bed for a second, as if one of her maids would come in to help her, but suddenly bolted up when she realised she wasn't where she thought she was. Elise sighed for a second, before getting up and getting in the bath to get washed. After, she put a towel around her self and blow dried her hair in a mirror. I wonder how the others are.

~Aspen~
Aspen sat up, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She said the Helix's prayer, like she did every morning, and then went over to the bathroom to shower.

Daniel

I see. Do you know of any way that I can get past route 22? I was hoping to um... challenge the Sigurd gym.

"Sigurd," the woman began to ponder of it. "Actually, my Draguune was about to deliver some letters in Sigurd if you wanted to hitch a ride."
The woman turns to Draguune, "Would you mind have a little buddy for a little?" The Draguune gets excited.

~Aspen~
Aspen sat up, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She said the Helix's prayer, like she did every morning, and then went over to the bathroom to shower.

As Aspen was walking to the shower, she looked over at her bag and noticed that it was open. Everything in it seemed fine but her Book of Helix was stolen!

Elise looked into the room. "What the..." She walked into the empty looking room. "Randall... Are you in here? You left the door open."

Mikey walked up the stairs, with plates of waffles in his hands. "Here you go, Elise" said Mikey as he handed her a plate. He walked over to Randall's room to give him his breakfast, but no one was there. "Is he in the bathroom?" asked Mikey.

Elise took the plate with a smile. "I don't know where he is, I tried to call out to him, but no one replied."

(Idk if TheCreeperHugz has gone on holiday yet or not, so I'll wait until later to post as her character like she asked me incase she will post before she goes again.)

(Almost every Pokemon Center doesn't have that technology yet. :p)

The man sits down right next to Marc, "Got into a damn battle with a horde of Pokemon, they kept hitting my Pokemon even after it fainted... Those damn Voltam kept attacking my Trapinch."

(They don't have sofas, are you serious?!)

"Couldn't you have retracted the Pokemon though? It's safe in the Pokeball..."

(They don't have sofas, are you serious?!)

"Couldn't you have retracted the Pokemon though? It's safe in the Pokeball..."

(OH! I thought you meant the Pokemon Healing machine.)

The man looks over at Marc and says "There were too many of the other Pokemon, I had to get it out of there by picking it up. I couldn't aim it at my Trapinch."

Back