• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Pokemon ORAS Demo Code for 1.5k tbt bells(NA)

I might he able to help but for some reason when I see the code it just says coupon :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh haha i actually got two emails for the codes :p I'll let you once I try entering mine first

I might he able to help but for some reason when I see the code it just says coupon :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh haha i actually got two emails for the codes :p I'll let you once I try entering mine first

Dude I literally got the code in e-mail right now and it says coupon too : O

Nope. It just reads out coupon and no code. It's an image

What?! That is unfair. I haven't even gotten emails yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopes shot down now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got mine on my alt. email that isn't hooked up to my accounts and where any code should be it just reads Coupon

It appears a lot of people are having the same issue as well.
I typed in "pokemon coupon" on Twitter search bar and there's a new post every minute.
But it's literally a grey box that says coupon that you can't interact with it.
I was so hype bc I've been waiting all day to get my hands on it and I finally do but I dont rip

Aw I didn't get a code in the email! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know! I want it so bad ;-; And I'm whatever comes before gold. Could swear I was gold like the other day though

Back