• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
POKEBLOCK, POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU AD UPDATED CONTESTS AND I AM SET FOR LIFE, LIKE NINTENDO WONT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE AMGWDDEgf

SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY !

Last edited:
Sapphire was the best game from Gen 3. KYOGRE WILL BE MINE AGAIN. JUST TAKE MY MONEY POKEMON JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

Ahhh, so excited! Luckily I'll be out of education when they come out!
I'm so getting both of them, but which to play first? SO MUCH HYPE!!!

Last edited:
I hope they bring back secret bases and dive. Aside from that, I hope they add new content like they did in FRLG and HGSS. Also wish that for some reason, they make the cartridges coloured and with metallic stickers :p

Last edited:
I hope they bring back secret bases and dive. Aside from that, I hope they add new content like they did in FRLG and HGSS. Also wish that for some reason, they make the cartridges coloured and with metallic stickers :p

There better be the whole battle place from Emerald in it!!!

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Y'mean the Battle Frontier? I'd love that to be added too.

YOU GUYS! YOU'RE FORGETTING THE BEST PART!

This means we get Slot machines and roulette tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back