• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Hoenn Confirmed Giveaway! **ENTRIES CLOSED!**

Pokemon you are entering for: The almighty three
In Game Name: Jinjiro
Secret Phrase: Hoenn is life!
Why you want this Pokemon: Regice is my favorite of the three

Last edited:
In Game Name: Evalsy
Why you want this Pokemon: I'm missing one of the three legendaries: regice. I cannot stand to see the two others with their lovely companion >~< it's a trio! Not a duo!

Last edited:
In Game Name: Sophie
Why you want this Pokemon: Let's try my luck again (don't fail on me luck xD)

In Game Name: Aubrey
Why you want this Pokemon: Luck and try to collect Legendary pkmns

In Game Name: Spritzie
Why you want this/these Pokemon: I want to complete the National Dex, and I need Registeel XD

(Can't wait for Alpha Sapphire *.* Sapphire was the first Pokemon game I ever played x3)

Last edited:
are you still doing this?

Yes, I should be doing the draw very shortly within the next hour or so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Note: Even though I am giving away all 3 Regis at once, I am only doing one random draw. The first three listed in the random draw will be the winners, but the first person drawn gets to make the first pick and so on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am now about to do the random draw, so stay tuned and no new entries please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd the winners are:

1. ITookYourWaffles
2. Prin
3. Dr J
4. nymphia
5. Lassy
6. Snowflakes

Congratulations to ITookYourWaffles, Prin and DR J!

Thanks so much to everyone that entered! I am sorry for those who didn't win, I'd love to give everybody Pok?mon that they want, but I only had one of each to giveaway. For the Regi winners, I will PM you guys shortly with instructions on how to pick your prize! This concludes my Hoenn Confirmed Giveaway, and again thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
The problem with me is the time because you guys live from US and I live somewhere SE Asia.

Back