• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Pokemon Moon: Competive/Rare Ball/Shiny/Legends/Items

Hellooo :) just checking how things are going with my order? Not rushing or anything, I know you're busy and it's not a small order ;)

Sure! :) The Pokemon are being bred. I have about half of them ready.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and something to attend to on Saturday afternoon but after that I should have time to finish up. :)

Sure! :) The Pokemon are being bred. I have about half of them ready.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and something to attend to on Saturday afternoon but after that I should have time to finish up. :)

Wondeful thank you :) hope I didn't order too many for you! Thank you for your work :)

Sure :) Just let me know the details

Here's what I need~
Poplio
*Female*

Boundsweet
Sweet Veil Ability (HA)
Egg Moves Play Rough and Synthesis
*Female*

Sandygast
Water Compaction Ability

Turtonator

Lycanroc
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves Thunder Fang

Here's what I need~
Poplio
*Female*

Boundsweet
Sweet Veil Ability (HA)
Egg Moves Play Rough and Synthesis
*Female*

Sandygast
Water Compaction Ability

Turtonator

Lycanroc
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves Thunder Fang

Can do, but this may take a bit longer than usual since female popilos are very rare.

Sweet veil is not as good as Queenly Majesty competitively, but if you're not going the competitive way then that's a can-do as well :)

Lycanrocs pre evolution is Rockruff, so it'll be in this form unless you need it levelled up in Moon specifically to get this form.

Can do, but this may take a bit longer than usual since female popilos are very rare.

Sweet veil is not as good as Queenly Majesty competitively, but if you're not going the competitive way then that's a can-do as well :)

Lycanrocs pre evolution is Rockruff, so it'll be in this form unless you need it levelled up in Moon specifically to get this form.

A Rockruff is fine, and I'm not using these for competitive battling so I'll go with Sweet Veil. And take your time, I know it's a lot and you have other orders so I'll check in every once in a while:)

Is there any chance you have a Tyrogue you are able to breed from? Thought I'd ask as the GTS requests are crazy...
Not for this order of course if it's too much :) can always fill out an order for it after if it's possible to get one :)

Last edited:
A Rockruff is fine, and I'm not using these for competitive battling so I'll go with Sweet Veil. And take your time, I know it's a lot and you have other orders so I'll check in every once in a while:)

Alright, I'll get this started asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there any chance you have a Tyrogue you are able to breed from? Thought I'd ask as the GTS requests are crazy...
Not for this order of course if it's too much :) can always fill out an order for it after if it's possible to get one :)

They are catchable in ORAS, so I believe I could catch one and send it to moon via bank if you don't mind that :)

Thank you for the bumps! <3

No problem :DI was wondering whether to wait until my order has been delivered or if it's easier for you if I put in my second order and deliver altogether...
Which would be better for you? There's another 5 rare ball mons I was wanting to order :)

No problem :DI was wondering whether to wait until my order has been delivered or if it's easier for you if I put in my second order and deliver altogether...
Which would be better for you? There's another 5 rare ball mons I was wanting to order :)

Either way is fine :)

Okie dokie :)
So could I please have these added to my order -

Dream ball
Ralts
Dratini
Riolu

Safari ball
Bagon
Duskball

Back