• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokken Tournament video below

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Cs4L1JALY&feature=youtu.be

Yo, yo, yo looks freakin sweet. Hope it comes to America

As shofu said:

"They wouldn't show this trailer on the US Pokemon channel just to tell you guys that it's only coming out in Japanese arcades...... We can probably expect it in America sooner or later"

Still wondering why not on the Wii U. If it isn't, it'll end up like Battrio.

As shofu said:

"They wouldn't show this trailer on the US Pokemon channel just to tell you guys that it's only coming out in Japanese arcades...... We can probably expect it in America sooner or later"

Still wondering why not on the Wii U. If it isn't, it'll end up like Battrio.
Do they automatically have to announce it for Wii U guys? Like why is it so hard to understand for some fans that Japanese fighting games go to arcades, then home release, then international? :/ It happened with Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Ultimax Suplex Hold, Blazblue and a number of other fighting games.

Some American fans don't know that. It's more than a bit disappointing to get all hyped up for a new game, just to be told it's not even coming to here (I know it probably will eventually, for but not for a while, seeing as its coming it the arcades in 2015). I would understand more if they only announced it in Japan, and waited for the Wii U release before bringing attention to it in other countries.

Some American fans don't know that. It's more than a bit disappointing to get all hyped up for a new game, just to be told it's not even coming to here (I know it probably will eventually, for but not for a while, seeing as its coming it the arcades in 2015). I would understand more if they only announced it in Japan, and waited for the Wii U release before bringing attention to it in other countries.

They probably could have handled it better, but I think Pokemon/Nintendo is very aware that their fans will always look up the latest information and would have complained that we're not getting another game.

It has been revealed that Japan is to receive a special Gengar event. This event provides a shiny Gengar as part of their “White Gengar” promotion for Halloween. This Gengar is Level 25, comes in a Dusk Ball, and has the moves Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave (which it can’t normally have), Confuse Ray and Astonish. It comes holding the Gengarite. This Gengar is being given at various, currently unconfirmed, stores across Japan from September 13th to October 14th.

When will the rest of the world be treated equally or slightly equally to Japanese fans?

Well joy, I'll have to try and grab me one of those Gengars.

Also Powersave has an option to edit IV's, Who NEEDS to breed anymore? I sure don't.

Well joy, I'll have to try and grab me one of those Gengars.

Also Powersave has an option to edit IV's, Who NEEDS to breed anymore? I sure don't.

It feels better using a competitive pokemon you ACTUALLY bred in battle thoug. Theres a sense of accompliahment.

But everyone online has cloned Brave Bird Talonflames and Pokegens :U

The last 3 battles I had were against people in Japan with Ubers. Not 1 has managed to kill Gastrodon yet. XD A Mega Mewtwo Y used an Aura Sphere on it, 31 damage. How is that the strongest Special Attack in the game?

Gastrodon is still undefeated! ^.^ I've seen so many Darkrai's, but Gastrodon doesn't care. Lum Berry comes in and wakes him up. There was one guy that kept trying to use Thunder on him. Ground-type makes him immune, try something else.

Gastrodon was finally beat by a Mega Kangaskhan (No surprise there. It's waay too cheap.)

I think I'm the only one that would rather have to face a Darkrai with Dark Void paired with a Mega Mewtwo Y, then a Mega Kanga or Mega Lucario. Gastrodon takes 30 damage from a M. Mewtwo Y's Psystrike, but gets OHKO'd by a M. Lucario's Close Combat. Something's not right here...

Gastrodon is still undefeated! ^.^ I've seen so many Darkrai's, but Gastrodon doesn't care. Lum Berry comes in and wakes him up. There was one guy that kept trying to use Thunder on him. Ground-type makes him immune, try something else.

That should be the hint that these are inexperienced players who have ubers simply because they are legendaries, or they heard they were unbeatable. They're probably not IVd or EVd either, so it's not that impressive that you're winning. Also, Aura Sphere is not the strongest special attack in the game; it has 80 base power. Yet another clue that these aren't legit ubers teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back