• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...
Pok?mon - New Project

"It has been announced that a special stream is to be held on August 26th at 10pm JST (2pm BST, 9am EDT) called Monthly Famitsu feat. Pok?mon Special on NicoNico. It is not known what this project is, whether it's a game, a new manga etc., but they say it's a surprising announcement. This stream will be hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru and features special guests Tsunekazu Ishihara, president of The Pok?mon Company, as well as Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki, who voiced Iris in the anime, and two currently unknown special guests. We'll provide details as soon as possible."

I'm not sure what to expect. The best thing I could hope for is another Orre game. If not, then news on the pikachu detective game or the pokken game.

Augh yeah, I quit playing for a few months, and missed the Pokeball Vivillion as well. :( Bummer.

I started the game over and I'm replaying from the start with a bunch of baby shinies I got. My plan was to take my time, but this game seems to go by so fast!

The seemed to be the opposite opinion when going from Gym 1 to Gym 2. :p But yeah after 3 it's boom boom boom, bang bang bang bang.

So, my game gives me the meadow vivillon but i looked at a map and it says i should be getting the modern vivillon. Why?

So, my game gives me the meadow vivillon but i looked at a map and it says i should be getting the modern vivillon. Why?

Are you in the US? Have you registered which state you're in?
I think I read somewhere it depends which state you're in too! And if you don't have a state registered, it defaults to something.
(Sorry, wasn't much help)

Edit: if you don't have a state registered, you default to the modern pattern (source)
Maybe you put down the wrong state? Idk.

Last edited:
Are you in the US? Have you registered which state you're in?
I think I read somewhere it depends which state you're in too! And if you don't have a state registered, it defaults to something.
(Sorry, wasn't much help)

Edit: if you don't have a state registered, you default to the modern pattern (source)
Maybe you put down the wrong state? Idk.

Dang :(. That's frustrating.

Hey guys, meet my new addition to my shiny collection fresh off of Wondertrade! I was looking for a foreign female protean when I got her! image.jpg

So...
Pok?mon - New Project

"It has been announced that a special stream is to be held on August 26th at 10pm JST (2pm BST, 9am EDT) called Monthly Famitsu feat. Pok?mon Special on NicoNico. It is not known what this project is, whether it's a game, a new manga etc., but they say it's a surprising announcement. This stream will be hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru and features special guests Tsunekazu Ishihara, president of The Pok?mon Company, as well as Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki, who voiced Iris in the anime, and two currently unknown special guests. We'll provide details as soon as possible."

I'm not sure what to expect. The best thing I could hope for is another Orre game. If not, then news on the pikachu detective game or the pokken game.

Calling it now, it'll be a new Coliseum game. It was briefly shown in a video, but it was only for 1 second, so they'll probably fully announce that.

Calling it now, it'll be a new Coliseum game. It was briefly shown in a video, but it was only for 1 second, so they'll probably fully announce that.

Yeah since then I think it's been confirmed that it's a game reveal. XD was a great sequel to Colosseum, and if they brough Genius Sorority back to do another one for the Wii U, I'm sure they wouldn't disappoint.
Also, which video was it shown?

Wondertrade gods are smiling on me. I know he's bound to be Powersaved but Lv 100 Protean Jolly ;3;'
image.jpg
I cried when I saw him ;w;
image.jpg

Will this be the Pokken thing that was confirmed before? - people thinking Pokemon x Tekken with fighting types. Would be cool if that is what is going to be anounced.

It probably will be. Someone in the comments said that name was trademarked in Japan and Europe, so it'll probably happen to N.A. soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back