• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would someone mind adding me to find out my friend safari type? im really curious

I've never noticed the point of the face thing in Amie. I've never needed it, and didn't know it existed until recently.

I just got one from one of the cafes in lumoise (forget the name but it relates to photos and the like)

I just got one from one of the cafes in lumoise (forget the name but it relates to photos and the like)

Cafe Shutterbug. You have to have taken a photo at every possible location to get one of them, and there's some other requirement for the other one.

could someone guide me to an IV checker because i googled for one and it didnt work and i got confused so i am dumb iddk thanks friends

so i want to get into the competitive battling scene because raising a bunch of cool pokemon seems fun but..
the issue IS raising them to a decent level like from lvl 1 to 50/60
how does everyone do it?

so i want to get into the competitive battling scene because raising a bunch of cool pokemon seems fun but..
the issue IS raising them to a decent level like from lvl 1 to 50/60
how does everyone do it?

There's little need to get them that high except if you require an evolution or moves. Otherwise, Battle Chateau with lucky egg and EXP o-power. There are audino trainers in there too which give delicious EXP. Restaurant Le Wow in Lumiose also gives good experience.

thanks! i just need to start iv breeding the lil babies
i hear dittos in peoples friend safaris have 3 perfect ivs? i need someone who has one though..

My completed main and post game Pokemon X run:

Greninja (Froggie) level 70
Goodra level 70
Florges (Flower) level 70
Aegislash (Sword) level 70
Hawlucha (Bird) level 70
Venusaur level 60

Update on my Pokemon Y Ash Ketchum run:

I beat the E4 and champion, explored all of Kiloude city, and finished all of the looker missions. Now I'm going to catch the post-game legendaries and I'll be done with the post game:

Pikachu (With Eviolite) level 70
(Mega Y) Charizard level 66
Butterfree level 66
Pidgeot level 66
Snorlax level 66
Lapras level 66

My completed main and post game Pokemon X run:

Greninja (Froggie) level 70
Goodra level 70
Florges (Flower) level 70
Aegislash (Sword) level 70
Hawlucha (Bird) level 70
Venusaur level 60

Update on my Pokemon Y Ash Ketchum run:

I beat the E4 and champion, explored all of Kiloude city, and finished all of the looker missions. Now I'm going to catch the post-game legendaries and I'll be done with the post game:

Pikachu (With Eviolite) level 70
(Mega Y) Charizard level 66
Butterfree level 66
Pidgeot level 66
Snorlax level 66
Lapras level 66

If I was to restart my game, would someone be kind enough to hold onto my special pokemon (shinies, and legendaries) while I reset it?
And, if I did that, would I be able to get the special torchic again or would it remember that I'd already got one on this game card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back