• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mother of gooood i just found a zoroark
the wonderful reaction
[10:54:40 AM] Blanco Nico: i only intend on
[10:54:43 AM] Blanco Nico: ZOARK WHAT THE ****
[10:54:47 AM] Blanco Nico: EX CUSE EA/
[10:54:50 AM] Apollo 11: OMG
[10:54:55 AM] Blanco Nico: wwwhHTA

mother of gooood i just found a zoroark
the wonderful reaction
[10:54:40 AM] Blanco Nico: i only intend on
[10:54:43 AM] Blanco Nico: ZOARK WHAT THE ****
[10:54:47 AM] Blanco Nico: EX CUSE EA/
[10:54:50 AM] Apollo 11: OMG
[10:54:55 AM] Blanco Nico: wwwhHTA
I got a zoruark ages ago..

-sniaffle-
I have AR stuffed in my drawer somewhere, but it only works for DSis. If a 3ds one comes out i'll be buying that :3 I love hacking my game to make other's lives miserable. [I have no soul.]

Same, it?s not even rare.

I don't really get the hype over it?

Wasn't it exactly like Lucario and there was nothing special about it at all, just that it was used in some sort of plot device? Even if it were rare.. it sucks. Pure dark and a pretty crappy movepool. Don't really see why anyone would want one. lol

Wasn't it exactly like Lucario and there was nothing special about it at all, just that it was used in some sort of plot device? Even if it were rare.. it sucks. Pure dark and a pretty crappy movepool. Don't really see why anyone would want one. lol

I...find its ability fun to use against friends :U

So many laughs, and wtfs

Last edited:
Most people are used to zoroark being only obtainable once from event or such, so I can understand the hype over finding one.

i got a spiritomb from my friends friend safari too, jumped out of my skin there
how do you find out what type you have?

It's "special" because you could only get it via event that involved the shiny legendary dog trio pokemon in B/W. But I don't think it's that great. They aren't very strong.

Let's talk about how bull**** Pokemon-Amie is if you're Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back