• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pokémon Galore! [Shinies, Megastones and more!]

going to pay you right now
Edit: added you, please return the 3 Pokemon that I send over

Last edited:
going to pay you right now
Edit: added you, please return the 3 Pokemon that I send over

I'm eating dinner right now, but I'll be on in a bit :) I'm not sure how you want me to return them? I have to receive a 'trash' Pokemon in order for the trade to work.

I'm eating dinner right now, but I'll be on in a bit :) I'm not sure how you want me to return them? I have to receive a 'trash' Pokemon in order for the trade to work.

I give you back the Pokemon you sent over for my Pokemon by starting up a trade again after I collect the items.
I'm also eating dinner right now. See you then.

I give you back the Pokemon you sent over for my Pokemon by starting up a trade again after I collect the items.
I'm also eating dinner right now. See you then.

Oh, okay ^^ Just send me a trade after you're done removing the megastones ^^

Bump before I go to sleep ^^

The 'Megastones and other items' list has been updated to show all the items I have in stock ^^
Currently working on opening a bell version in re-tail.

I have a lot of pokemon I'd like you to level up:3 oh and dose that mean I can pay in in-game bells if I read the last post right?

I have a lot of pokemon I'd like you to level up:3 oh and dose that mean I can pay in in-game bells if I read the last post right?

Yup ^^ I'm currently working on the bell shop.
I usually go by 100 TBT = 2 Million Bells

I'll get a list of what I want evolved:3 how long do you think it'll take per pokemon?>~< all but a few of the ones I want evolved are above 50

Back