• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pokémon Galore! [Shinies, Megastones and more!]

I'd like to buy the shiny Pikachu, please!

FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name?
Krissy

2. Friend Code?
5000-3041-2017

3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.)
Eastern time zone. However when I'm available is really sporadic as I don't have a consistent sleep schedule ;v ;

Last edited:
oop sorry, would you mind trading sometime tmrw?

That's fine with me ^^

I'd like to buy the shiny Pikachu, please!

FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name?
Krissy

2. Friend Code?
5000-3041-2017

3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.)
Eastern time zone. However when I'm available is really sporadic as I don't have a consistent sleep schedule ;v ;

Adding you~ Please send the bells ^^

Last edited:
Sending the tbts and adding you~
Are you able to trade right now?
If so I'll hop onto pokemon ;v ;

sent the TBTs and added you, I actually got some time tonight so I can trade tonight or tmrw :)
whatever works for you~

sent the TBTs and added you, I actually got some time tonight so I can trade tonight or tmrw :)
whatever works for you~

I'm available right now ^_^

Edit:Mixed up orders ono
Sorry, I'm ready now~

Last edited:
I know, I'm sorry for mixing up your order ;^; I attached the Ability Capsule to a Pok?mon, and I'm ready to go ^^

Last edited:
Do you happen to have any other 5IV Breedable pokemon?
I already have a Phione ;v ;

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to breed any of the following:
5IV Natu
5IV Murkrow
5IV Pidove
5IV Taillow
5IV Chatot

If not, let me know and I'll pick other pokemon ;v ;

May I get the Shiny Pikachu? (100TBT, I believe?)
1. What is your Trainer Name? Wolf
2. Friend Code? It's under my name (Can't get it on the iPhone, too much work. Dx)
3. Hours you are available. Usually 3:30-8:30pm EST, otherwise 12:00pm+ When I'm home all day.

Edit:
I can get (on hand/able to breed now):
5 IV Eevees
5 IV Vulpix
5 IV Feebas
5 IV Mudkip
5 IV Kricketot
5 IV Ekans
5 IV Charmander
5 IV Cottonnee

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Hibu_tan

If you give me enough time (~24-48 hours) I can get most Pokemon on that list ^^ PM me about prices?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I get the Shiny Pikachu? (100TBT, I believe?)
1. What is your Trainer Name? Wolf
2. Friend Code? It's under my name (Can't get it on the iPhone, too much work. Dx)
3. Hours you are available. Usually 3:30-8:30pm EST, otherwise 12:00pm+ When I'm home all day.

The Shiny Pikachu has been taken, sorry! I'll hopefully have more shinies up soon ^^

Last edited:
Edit:
I can get (on hand/able to breed now):
5 IV Eevees
5 IV Vulpix
5 IV Feebas
5 IV Mudkip
5 IV Kricketot
5 IV Ekans
5 IV Charmander
5 IV Cottonnee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hibu-tan

If you give me enough time (~24-48 hours) I can get most Pokemon on that list ^^ PM me about prices?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Shiny Pikachu has been taken, sorry! I'll hopefully have more shinies up soon ^^

Ah, alright! I'll need to keep a look out. (I'm looking for a shiny Skiddo or Eevee. Hope I find him/her somewhere!)

Ah, alright! I'll need to keep a look out. (I'm looking for a shiny Skiddo or Eevee. Hope I find him/her somewhere!)

I'm hoping to gather a few Eevees for my next update ^^ I'll keep an eye out for a shiny Skiddo.

EDIT: CURRENTLY UPDATING TROPHY SHINIES

Last edited:
Back