• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pokémon Galore! [Shinies, Megastones and more!]

Can i buy both the red and yellow shiny flabebe, one holding charizardite X and the other Holding Mewtwoinite X. 450??

hi!~
could i be able to buy the following;
shiny
- trapinch
- croagunk
- kabuto
- druddigon
- carnivine
- shelmet
- remoraid
- pidgey
- torkoal
- gible
- panpour

so 1880tbt total, but i can pay in hybrids as well if you want.
sorry for buying so much, i am a shiny collector and im looking to complete my shiny dex c;

hi!~
could i be able to buy the following;
shiny
- trapinch
- croagunk
- kabuto
- druddigon
- carnivine
- shelmet
- remoraid
- pidgey
- torkoal
- gible
- panpour

so 1880tbt total, but i can pay in hybrids as well if you want.
sorry for buying so much, i am a shiny collector and im looking to complete my shiny dex c;

That's fine with me :) Are you able to trade tomorrow? I'm heading of for the night, and my 3ds charger is in my parents room xC (It's low battery.)

That's fine with me :) Are you able to trade tomorrow? I'm heading of for the night, and my 3ds charger is in my parents room xC (It's low battery.)
ahh phew : D
& hmm yep tomorrow is good, would you be online at the same time as now? (or 1 - 2 hrs before this time?)
not sure if that made sense ahha

Shop has been updated. I'm now receiving help from Uxie, as I am running Avalie Cycling now.

Hello, how much would it be for some of your heart scales? Id need about 10 but even just 1 will be fine, I can pay tbt bells or offer dlcs? :)

Back