Pokemon DX: Gale of Darkness

If it's another Colleseium (how do you spell that?), no. I couldn't stand the way they did that game.

It looks alot like Colleseum. I'm a big poke fan too. I didn't like colleseum too much so I will most likely not get it...

Bleh. They got bad after Crystal. FireRed and LeafGreen were good, but I'd rather play the originals than those...

I was a GIANT pokemon fan back in the day, but not anymore. I'm slightly interested in the cards, and somewhat in the games. I'll probably get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl instead of this, but I might rent this.

BASTOISE99 said:
It looks alot like Colleseum. I'm a big poke fan too. I didn't like colleseum too much so I will most likely not get it...
from what i heard its supposed to be a full fledged RPG... that could be cool, the only problem is... its pokemon

:p

pokemon got old for me like... forever ago... after they passed 150, i got lost.

The game for the GB wasn't too bad, but it does get boring after going to about 10 tournaments every 3 months.

I can't wait for this game. I like Pokemon games, and Colosseum was my favorite for having new twists.

It is one of the games this year, that I must eventually get.

BASTOISE99 said:
I stopped with the cards a long long time ago. I just like the games now.
I've got a small collection of 828... I've tried selling them on eBay, but no luck.

:(

PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I've got a small collection of 828... I've tried selling them on eBay, but no luck.

I think I have 2000. No joke. will probably sell them in a year or two.

BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:

Well, that only means I'm not rich and was never obsessed.

I'm not sure yet. I may decide later on, when more details about it are released.

Though Dark Lugia IS very tempting... :wacko:

PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:

Well, that only means I'm not rich and was never obsessed.

I'm not rich though. Obsessed? Try one step further when In was younger. The reason I had so many is because I got this one pack thingy for $35 that had..about 1000 cards in it. It was a great deal so I took it.

Back