• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokemon DX: Gale of Darkness

It looks alot like Colleseum. I'm a big poke fan too. I didn't like colleseum too much so I will most likely not get it...

Bleh. They got bad after Crystal. FireRed and LeafGreen were good, but I'd rather play the originals than those...

I was a GIANT pokemon fan back in the day, but not anymore. I'm slightly interested in the cards, and somewhat in the games. I'll probably get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl instead of this, but I might rent this.

BASTOISE99 said:
It looks alot like Colleseum. I'm a big poke fan too. I didn't like colleseum too much so I will most likely not get it...
from what i heard its supposed to be a full fledged RPG... that could be cool, the only problem is... its pokemon

:p

pokemon got old for me like... forever ago... after they passed 150, i got lost.

The game for the GB wasn't too bad, but it does get boring after going to about 10 tournaments every 3 months.

I can't wait for this game. I like Pokemon games, and Colosseum was my favorite for having new twists.

It is one of the games this year, that I must eventually get.

BASTOISE99 said:
I stopped with the cards a long long time ago. I just like the games now.
I've got a small collection of 828... I've tried selling them on eBay, but no luck.

:(

PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I've got a small collection of 828... I've tried selling them on eBay, but no luck.

I think I have 2000. No joke. will probably sell them in a year or two.

BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:

Well, that only means I'm not rich and was never obsessed.

I'm not sure yet. I may decide later on, when more details about it are released.

Though Dark Lugia IS very tempting... :wacko:

PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BASTOISE99 said:

Well, that only means I'm not rich and was never obsessed.

I'm not rich though. Obsessed? Try one step further when In was younger. The reason I had so many is because I got this one pack thingy for $35 that had..about 1000 cards in it. It was a great deal so I took it.

Back