• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop pokemon breeding store (ORAS, SM)

Bells
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Feedback
100% (111) +
first and foremost:
-i will try to make the parents as perfect as possible. i also have a ditto with perfect ivs i can use. im going 2 be using a destiny knot (for ivs) and an everstone (for guaranteed nature)
-i dont have ultra sun/moon, x/y (at the moment) or let's go.
-i have completed the pokedex in both games so i have access to the shiny and oval charm.
-u can ask for any pokemon, except for legendaries/mythicals (kanto-alola)
-first come first serve.
-orders can take a while, depending on what u want.
-i will train it and give it a held item if it evolves by trading.
-u can order more than one. (maximum of 2 per post)
-for "failed" attempts (e.g shiny with the wrong ability or wrong gender when it has to evolve) i will put them on sale for anyone to buy.
-when i dont have any orders i will do some random shiny hunting/breeding on my own, and put them on sale.
-everything is legitimate.

pokemon: (self explanatory)
nickname? (also self explanatory)
gender? (important for pokemon with gender evolutions)
ability? (specify ability, normal or hidden)
nature? (you can say multiple and order them e.g timid > sassy > naive) and i will try to find the best one for u)
egg moves? (y/n) (specify the moves)
shiny? (y/n)
game: (which game u want to trade in - ORAS or SM)
fc: (if not in sidebar)
total guide:
specific gender: 2tbt
specific non-hidden ability: 2tbt (if a pokemon only has one ability then u dont pay)
nature: 5tbt
hidden ability: 5tbt
egg move(s): 10tbt
shiny: 20tbt

format to copy (leave anything blank if u dont have a preference.)
HTML:
[B]pokemon:
nickname?
gender?
ability?
nature?
egg moves?
shiny?
game:
fc:
total:[/B]

BLAAAAAAAAAANK