• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Pokémon and things with TBT - (Violet/Scarlet)

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Feedback
97.7% (42) +
I will be purchasing several things / Pokémon in Scarlet/Violet:

Eevee Egg (x4) - would like at least semi-decent stats but not necessary.
Thunder Stone ⚡
Water Stone 💧

I have off for the next two days and I’m available for the next few hours. Paying with TBT.

Last edited:
I can get you the Growlithe! Pretty sure I passed one not too long ago. Let me go back and catch it for you. :D

Hey Croconaw! I can help with both the Eevees and stones if you still need them. Can't promise any good stats though since I haven't gotten far enough to check IVs yet

Hey Croconaw! I can help with both the Eevees and stones if you still need them. Can't promise any good stats though since I haven't gotten far enough to check IVs yet
It’s okay. Thank you so much, I would love the Eevee and the stones. Those are my. priorities currently. I definitely still need them.

It’s okay. Thank you so much, I would love the Eevee and the stones. Those are my. priorities currently. I definitely still need them.
Ok awesome! Just to confirm you need the eggs unhatched right? I can trade whenever you're ready if so :D

Ok awesome! Just to confirm you need the eggs unhatched right? I can trade whenever you're ready if so :D
Yes, eggs unhatched, so they’ll have my OP. 😎
Post automatically merged:

I’m ready to trade now actually, if you are online.

Back