Pokefab's Downloadable Arcade

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Pokefab's Arcade</big></big></big></big></big>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Pokefab's Arcade?

This arcade is basically TBT's present for graciously accepting me back.
(I wasn't banned, nucka. I just left for a bit. :p) It will have downloadable games, just for TBT! Do whatever you want with them. Hold contests here, tournaments, give prizes, discriminate them, whatever.

:p Check back often, there will be new games and updates. Comments / Critism appreciated. The highscore table to submit scores should be up soon, also a secret game for record holders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
(Follow, or suffer in shackles.)

1- No antagonizing me about 'U cannot play!!!11!!!' mellow.gif
2- RESPECT, find out what it means to me.
3- No cursing, spamming, flamming.
4- Follow NSider way and all other Bell Tree and Camp Redd rules.
5- No cheating

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent News:

- Arcade up! New game coming today...
- TBT Click Test added! Enjoy!
- Two New Games + Game Ratings Added! Check them out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Download:

These are instructions for all games except:

- Basic
- Electomite

READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, AND DON'T WHINE TO ME. A SECOND HOST WILL BE INCLUDED.

First, go to the bottom of the site. There should be a 'Free' and 'Premium' buttons. Click on free. You will be brought to another page. Go to the bottom of it, and it should count down the time before your download. When it is done, click on the link. Here is a pic:

(Linked because of size:)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/NEED...RBY/WebHost.png
Here

Thanks BK. You saved me 5 minutes of hard work.

:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Games:
More games, coming always!

Search using Ctrl + F

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Categories:</big></big></big></big></big>

1- The Redd Games
2- Misc.
3- Platatupotainium Games

<big><big><big><big><big><big>1- The Redd Games</big></big></big></big>

Save Camp Redd
EVERYONE
Download Link:
Here
Second Choice:
Here
Instructions:

Move:

Jump: Up Arrow
Move Right: Right Arrow
Move Left: Q

:p JK, Left Arrow

Other...

Restart Game: 0 Number Key

There will be additional instructions throughout the game. Your goal is to collect 'Shines' (The Stars) for points.

There are 30+ levels, ending in a boss battle.

More about:

Save Camp Redd is a platformer, the first Redd Games game. You will use TNT's, avoid fish, collect shines, and more.

Fishing For Bait
EVERYONE
Download Link:
Here
Second Choice:
Here
Instructions:

Move:

Use your mouse to guide the fish.

Other...

Reset: 0 Number Key

Collect the coins for points.
Do not touch moving bad guys.
As you move, you leave a trail of bait behind. The enemies will run into it and die.

More about:

There are many strategies used in this game. It is a unique, inovative game that requires skill. There is also great replayability.

Fire Fishing
EVERYONE
Download Link:
Here
Second Choice:
Here
Instructions:

Aim with mouse
Shoot the fish by pressing Space bar

Other...

Protect the coin, shoot the fish and earn points! If the coin is destroyed, there will be a delay to give you a chance to get a screenshot of your points.

More about:

The final edition to the Redd Games, and possibly the best one, is out.

<big><big><big><big><big><big>2- Misc.</big></big></big></big>

TBT Click Test
EVERYONE
Download Link:
Here
Second Choice:
Here
Instructions:

Click Play. Click the Green button repideatly!

Other...

Click, click, as fast as you can, can't beat me, I'm the Clicker man!

More about:

A fun little game to give you an 'invigorating' test.

<big><big><big><big><big><big>3- Platatupotainium Games</big></big></big></big>

Platatupotainium is my new game making thingie.

:p These are by FAR my best and most well polished games.

Electomite Mini-Demo NEW
EVERYONE
Download Link: Here
Instructions:

Move: Mouse

Other...

You are an Electomite, the 'advanced' electrical current. Using your electricity, once you get close to objects that are magnetic, such as tinfoil and BB's, you must lead them to your enemies to destroy them.

More about:

This is a game I am quite proud of. It is very original and addiciting.

Basic NEW - UPDATED REGULARLY
TEEN (For Violence)
Download Link: Here
Second Choice:
Here
Instructions:

Move: Arrow Keys
Shoot: Left Mouse Key
Charge Forward: 0 Keypad
Charge North: 2 Keypad
Retrete: 1 Keypad
Enter: Restart

Other...

My Concept:

I always like my games to be new and different, and this time around, I decided to do a war game. I didn't want it to be an FPS or side-scroller, I wanted it to be a mass numbers battle type thing. I tried it, and having my character killing off the enemy
every time just wasn't fun. So then, I got the idea of being inferior, meaning:

- You have the same health as your comrades and enemies
- Same basic weapons
- Same speeds and powers

The only difference: Your green.

This means the outcome of these largescale battles will depend on your skill; not that laser blaster.

The Story:

Currently, there is no actual story to the game, but here is what I invisioned:

You are part of the 'Basic' battalion in the USA Army in the year 3245.

Luckily, the nations have bonded together, and shared resources to keep the world civilized. But, war between the worlds broke up, after fights for the last of the petrolium on planet Earth.

The USA is utterly exploiting it's troops, especially those in the 'Basic' battalion.

You have to fight in mass battles, trudge through the conditions, and survive.

More about:

This is my first truly violent game.. But also my best one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Tips:

Save Camp Redd Tips:
Read The Instructions, First!

More tips coming soon.

Moving Blocks are very tricky. Move with them, don't let them take you.
The jumping is a bit wierd, so go to the first level, and practice BEFORE going on.
Timing is everything. Time the fishes movements.
Measure. Measure about how far Totakeke can jump, and find the best place to run/jump.
Take your time. There is no time limit, so don't be afraid.
TNT can take out fish. Look for them frequently. They appear first in level 21.
Dunker Logs are also tricky. Sometimes, you may get stuck, and other times, they can help you. They first appear in level 14.
Speed Blasts can speed you up, yet don't go to fast, or you'll fly off stage. To stop yourself in midst of a speed blast, press the opposite direction.

Fishing For Bait Tips:

More tips coming soon.

There are many different strategies used in Fishing For Bait. Here, I will list a few:

Black Hole:

To create a 'Black Hole' (Picture below.), you must first:

Go to the place where you want your Black Hole. Let the fish go EXACTLY where your cursor is. Next:

Slowly move your cursor in a circular motion, going inwards. The fish should emit not 1, but 2 sets of bait, making your Black Hole larger. The enemies will eventually run into your huge Black Hole, then, collect the coins.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/BlackHole.png

Circling:

When an enemy is headed towards you, dodge it, and circle around it. It will be trapped, and must run into the bait.

Zigzag:

Zig zagging helps alot while up against a fast enemy. It covers alot of area, and keeps the fish from dying so easily.

Try to see what other cool shapes and strategies you can come up with!

Also, you can draw pictures using the fish and submit them here!

Here is an example of some art:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/art1.png

Fire Fishing Tips:

When you start, aim carefully while rapidly hitting Space bar. Aim at the fish closest to the coin. There are a few paths the fish will take, so get some time to get used to them. When there are many fish on screen, go wild and shoot all around, but keep an eye ALWAYS above your coin. Try to find what weather you play best in. (Rain, Snow.) Reset until you get that weather for a game. Remember, you only get 1 score per day, so make it count.

Basic Tips:

First, start out in the menu and get used to the controls. Shoot around.

Next, go into skirmish mode. Have your men charge right away. Then, get the weapon of your choice. Practice with each weapon before going into mission mode.

How To Post A Score:

When you die, (or just feel like quitting.) hit the Print Screen button. Open paint. Right click + Paste it. Save it, then host it on a site such as www.Photobucket.com for free. Next, post it here.

List of known image hosters:

Photobucket
ImageShack
1AspHost

These are all free, safe, and trusted hosts. Please try them out!

The Fishing For Bait Art Gallery:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/ttbar.png
TBT! TBT! TBT! Has a nice ring, right? Right?
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/art2.png
A wise man once said Cansy Scouts are awesome.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/art1.png
Smile!
http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/9306/fish2rc.png
The Triforce is strong with this one...

(More art coming soon.)

Highscores + Records:

Save Camp Redd Highscores:

1:
2:
3:

Fishing for Bait Highscores:

1:
2:
3:

Fya Fishing Highscores:

1:
2:
3:

TBT Click Test Highscores:

1:
2:
3:

WORLD RECORDS:

Save Camp Redd:

1:
2:
3:

Fishing for Bait:

1:
2:
3:

Fya Fishing:

1:
2:
3:

TBT Click Test:

1:
2:
3:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/POKEFAB/WHCR.png
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Thanks For Playing!!! (Yall..)</big></big></big></big></big>

This should be pinned.

1st post.

i got a 155 in tbt fast click but it wont let me post it tho because i dont have paint

POKEFAB said:
critisize
Okay, I'm just wondering why you didn't figure out why you didn't figure out how too make it restart automaticly when all the stuff was eaten. It seemed simple enough.

Just have the fish set global.left (or something) to 0, and have every particle set it to reletive 1. Then, before fish sets global.left to zero, check if it's still zero. If it is, restart room. Note you'd have to set global.left to 1 in the creation event.

No, I know all that, I'm just lazy.

I put EVERYTHING into games I am releasing as a completed game, meaning graphics, levels, music, sounds, loading screens, etc. These were just quicker games I made in my own spare time instead of playing Baseball.

I'm currently working on a Revolutionary War RTS. A WIP should come soon.

HUMOGA UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ADDED:

Game Ratings

TWO NEW, GREAT GAMES!!!!!

Basic (My best game yet)
Electomite

PLEASE TRY BASIC!!!!

These two also have better download hosts.

you need to work on...
1. boundrys. units can just walk out of the screen into endless nothingness.
2. the missions, need more

3. maybe a new unit type...
4.you know the main screen? well could you make something like that for when you click on skermish theres diferent maps to pick?

Back