• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Pokeball!!! HB: 20k in Collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (15) +
Starting Bid: 5k
MI: 1k
BO: 35k straight tbt Pinwheel plus 10k
High End Collectibles can be bid but pm me for value. Thx!
Ex: Pinwheel is worth 25k in my auction.
Pm bids are allowed!
Ends September 20th 6pm Chst
Skarmory has HB

Last edited:
Are bells more valuable than collectibles? If I were to bid 18K-20K, would that beat the current HB?

Last edited:
Are bells more valuable than collectibles? If I were to bid 19K, would that beat the current HB?
For collectibles I take market price and subtract a few k. But since I have already done this you cant match the bid haha. 21k would beat out the current hb.

For collectibles I take market price and subtract a few k. But since I have already done this you cant match the bid haha. 21k would beat out the current hb.

oh okay, gotcha. It didn't state which collectibles skarmoury was offering, so I didn't know that some bells have been subtracted from the value. :p

So collectibles are not worth its face value but a bid is a bid unless its a buyout.

Hi uhhh I'm confused with your system of pricing collectibles. When I first bid, you told me my collectibles were worth 27k, then you changed it to 25k, and now I'm seeing only 20k...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back