• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Podcast #7 Is Up

okay...I finished listening to it and it was....poor at best. It was confusing and messy. Probably because I wan't there

;)

:p . Nah, but I'm sure next week will be better. I'll be sure to make it then.

JJRamone2 said:
okay...I finished listening to it and it was....poor at best. It was confusing and messy. Probably because I wan't there

;)

But ya gotta' admit, it was funny!

:p

UltraByte said:
Muahahaha... My voice echoes. And it's loud.

Don't be shocked by tone of my voice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice, yeah

I love Fatboy Slim.
Yea I remember when you were first in the Podcast talking about that Sonic Battle 2 thing. You talked so fast! :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:
UltraByte said:
Muahahaha... My voice echoes. And it's loud.

Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice
Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice, yeah

I love Fatboy Slim.
Yea I remember when you were first in the Podcast talking about that Sonic Battle 2 thing. You talked so fast! :gyroidtongue:
Probably cause it was my first time.

JJRamone2 said:

;)

Yep, without me and JJ, you guys are nothing!

JK.

;)

Back