Plot/Campsite/Villager Reset + Cycling Chat Thread

Have you visited Monty in a dream town? The villager art isn't an entirely accurate portrayal of a villager.

I'm still town resetting. ;-;

I've seen him while resetting a few time, and liked him. Plus I THINK he was one of the campers during Chugga's LP (I think he was in the Igloo), so I know how he looks in the game. But I am REALLY conflicted. I love both, and I already said I am not going to make one of those 'help choose one' threads again. (Plus since Stitches is a tier 1 he would get most votes if I made one anyway.)

I guess, I'll get Stitches, and if we don't get along in this town, I can trade him for Monty (Doubt I would though)

Finally! I got Kid Cat thanks to plot resetting. Now I am going to get a house and delete it. :D
When Lolly moves in my 2nd town she'll move next to Kid Cat, perfectly aligned.

No, you'd just have to use the 3DS clock and TT back to the last time you saved and build the house. (You can use a new character to make sure there is no plot on that day.) It doesn't matter if you save because the plot is not here yet. Then go back to the day you're plot resetting and make a new character to resume plot resetting.

I've done it lots of times, you just have to be careful and make sure the date is right. :)

So since the plot is appearing in my game today (may 3rd in game), I should TT back to yesterday (may 2nd) when I asked her to move, check first for a house with a new character, build that character's house, save and then TT back to may 3rd?

I FINALLY GOT A GOOD PEPPY AND SHES MY FIRST CHOICE IM SO HAPPY image.jpg

Those kawaii eyes are too much for me to handle Dx Gratz on getting her though

Last edited:
lmao Stitches...I lost his move-in game twice, robbing me of two baskets of non-native perfect fruit. Then the next time I asked him to move in, he just said yes without a fight. Did he take pity on me or something lol?

So since the plot is appearing in my game today (may 3rd in game), I should TT back to yesterday (may 2nd) when I asked her to move, check first for a house with a new character, build that character's house, save and then TT back to may 3rd?

That's right. TT to the last day you saved the game - so May 2nd if that's when you last saved - to build a new house. And when you TT back to May 3rd, make sure you don't long in as an existing character.

That's right. TT to the last day you saved the game - so May 2nd if that's when you last saved - to build a new house. And when you TT back to May 3rd, make sure you don't long in as an existing character.

Wow! That is a handy trick. One more question for you: Could I TT back to say like April 30th and build some PWPs and then TT back to May 3rd? Will the new villager always have a move in day of May 3rd no matter what? Because then I can prepare some PWPs to blocks spots I don't want them in

Wow! That is a handy trick. One more question for you: Could I TT back to say like April 30th and build some PWPs and then TT back to May 3rd? Will the new villager always have a move in day of May 3rd no matter what? Because then I can prepare some PWPs to blocks spots I don't want them in
I did just that myself :3 Even though I don't see a reason to TT so far?

Last edited:

I haven't tested that but I don't think you should try it. TTing backwards counts as a new day, so if you TT backwards to any day before the day you invited the villager (before May 2nd), it will be the same thing as TTing one day forward. This means that your villager will move in as if it were May 3rd. The villager move in date is not set on May 3rd, it is set on "the day after you invite them" which can either be May 3rd or May 1st (because TTing backwards counts as one day forward).

I'm not sure if my explanation makes sense so feel free to ask if you need something cleared up!

I have a question, how can you guys reset for plots or villagers for multiple real life days?
I thought once the clock on that day hit 6, then you can't reset anymore.

Nah I just let the clock keep going. Although I haven't seen any plots recently in Sunicove soo...

Rosie's plot landed right in line with Apollo and Julian next to where everyone lives it was meant to be

Back