• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Plot/Campsite/Villager Reset + Cycling Chat Thread

Just got Zell from an auction that took an unexpected turn. ;w; Tomorrow morning I have to plot reset for the cutie, and I'm excited to do so surprisingly. Since the moment he became a dreamie I've loved him. Just watch by the end of the day tomorrow I'll still be doing it and wanting to kill him.

ok how true is it that plot resetting can corrupt your data? i'm about to do it for the first time but x_____x i really don't want my data to be corrupted T____T

ok how true is it that plot resetting can corrupt your data? i'm about to do it for the first time but x_____x i really don't want my data to be corrupted T____T

ok i went ahead and did it anyways haha and after the 3rd time muffy went in a perfect spot!! :3

Noooo I did a few trades yesterday and a new plot showed up. Ugh. Thank goodness it was muffy though & I was careful enough to load a new character to check.. Looks like I will be having two sheeps in my town -_- and will be plot setting for her in a while...

I messed up my plot resetting and got stupid Tia.

Well, guess I'll need to make a trade for one of my beloved monkeys!

I should stop checking house plots in terrible locations.
Mira decided to move in front of my future bridges ugh. I hope she returns soon.
EDIT:
And she did, and in a good spot too! My uchi is now Mira. <3

Last edited:
I should stop checking house plots in terrible locations.
Mira decided to move in front of my future bridges ugh. I hope she returns soon.
EDIT:
And she did, and in a good spot too! My uchi is now Mira. <3

Congrats! She is awesome! I love her Sailor Venus design!

Plot resetting for Purrl...day 2...ugh so tired of this. All of the houses/PWPs are exactly two spaces away on all sides (except for the front of the house there's 3 spaces due to the door. It's the perfect spot and I have not gotten the house to land there :( Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this...

Plot resetting for Purrl...day 2...ugh so tired of this. All of the houses/PWPs are exactly two spaces away on all sides (except for the front of the house there's 3 spaces due to the door. It's the perfect spot and I have not gotten the house to land there :( Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this...

Maybe you could try going back a day and building a character house in the place she keeps appearing? Good luck!

Speaking of Lolly, I found her in my campsite yesterday while villager resetting and didn't expect her to be so cute... if Maple ever leaves, I might get her as a normal instead.

Maybe you could try going back a day and building a character house in the place she keeps appearing? Good luck!

Speaking of Lolly, I found her in my campsite yesterday while villager resetting and didn't expect her to be so cute... if Maple ever leaves, I might get her as a normal instead.

If they did that, wherever her plot would be at the time would be permanent since you have to save and whatnot when building a new house.

What should I do? I don't want to TT much in my side town, but I REALLY want Tia out, so I can trade her for Octavian.

If they did that, wherever her plot would be at the time would be permanent since you have to save and whatnot when building a new house.

No, you'd just have to use the 3DS clock and TT back to the last time you saved and build the house. (You can use a new character to make sure there is no plot on that day.) It doesn't matter if you save because the plot is not here yet. Then go back to the day you're plot resetting and make a new character to resume plot resetting.

I've done it lots of times, you just have to be careful and make sure the date is right. :)

When I was plot resetting for both Diva and Tammy neither one of em would move where I wanted them to. Then I realized they would only move into spots with a patch of grass in a 5x5 radius & since the area I wanted them in was really busy neither of them even tried to move there untill I removed some of the paths.

So basically villagers don't seem to want to move into areas that have no grass in a 5x5 radius.

Now I am really starting to wonder if I should remove Stitches from the list and add Monty. I LOVE THE MONKEYS SO MUCH!!!

Have you visited Monty in a dream town? The villager art isn't an entirely accurate portrayal of a villager.

I'm still town resetting. ;-;

Back