Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Um, what? Blu Rose, where did Gandalf come from, and why didn't you bring him up when we were trying to find someone to lynch?

SP- why did you claim that there's only 1 vig. Now that Blue Leaf proved you wrong- were you just making an assumption? Also, you've exposed like half a dozen blue roles in the last 3 hours...

Please read my post on SP

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like feedback

WOW I WAKE UP AND THIS HAPPENS! THE DEAD IS NOT HAPPY FRIENDS, ALL HAUNT YOU SO BAD. COME OATH, COME WITH ME AND SIT WITH US.

Okay, let me clear up all the confusion right now. Yes, I was blue-role fishing because, believe it or not, the blues have information they need to tell us and they weren't telling us. All the blue roles are now out with a conflicting claim on vig which is now obvious which is the truthful one.

I just had a talk with the Captain in private. They are able to send a suggestion to the Detective (dead)or the Vig. It never said "a" meaning it is clear-cut only one of each of these roles, as having multiples would create confusion with giving the suggestions, so there was only one Detective and only one Vig.
Now, the Captain held off suggesting a name Night 0 and Night 1, but they told the vig to kill Trundle on Night 2. Kiss, who claimed to be vig, did not receive this PM. However, BlueLeaf did and he killed Trundle last night, following Captain's orders. The Captain told me why they picked Trundle and it was understandable as Trundle was quiet this game, and it was good judgement but unluckily wasn't a scum-hit.

Now let's recount all of the night's actions:

Night 0:
-Yui-Z dies from mafia
-Justin dies from mafia
-no vig shot

Night 1:
-Cory dies from mafia
-Lauren is shot from mafia, but is successfully saved
-No vig shot

Night 2:
-Lauren dies from mafia
-Pally dies from mafia
-Trundles dies from vig

This is why I wanted the Doctor to out themselves. Thank you, Laurina. From hearing what Laurina had to say, we learned that only Lauren was protected on Night 1. Mafia had 2KP and if Kiss actually did shoot Lauren as well as a vig, Lauren would've died and Blu Rose would've received a report about another shot on Lauren. There was only a report of one shot.

Now, assuming what both townie claims have been truthful (Olive, and Disco Dave), the remaining four scum are:

MrKisstoefur(The phony vig)
Jer
Gandalf
alise

I request that BlueLeaf shoots MrKisstoefur as Kiss is obviously scum and we should've lynched him instead of Oath, and I feel really bad about lynching Oath. The paranoia just got to me and his claim came too late and the rest is history.

Out of the remaining two townie claims, I trust Olive 100%, though, because Kiss was on her and the whole asking if roleclaiming was allowed scenario. She's trustworthy, Disco Dave should be looked into. I will reveal Disco Dave in the resolution period, btw since actions won't be changed in that time. Until then, mafia can guess who is who.

alise, was your vote stolen by Oath?

Anyways...

Okay, MrKisstoefur, shoot Gandalf tonight.

Actually, I'd like to request a Doctor's protection on either MrKisstoefur or I. This is crucial, please, if you believe it to be a Mafioso begging for protection, hear me out.

As of the moment, we are in a potential LYLO situation tomorrow if all kills between now and Morning go through successfully.

I will check you tonight to see what happened to you overnight, MrKisstoefur.

If you are roleblocked, then we will lynch someone that we all find suspicious, or Gandalf, considering that the Mafioso will roleblock if they don't want a death to happen.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Mafioso, then we will be safe for one more Night.

If your shot goes through successfully, and he turns up Town, then we will do the same thing for if he is roleblocked.

Does anyone have any different ideas?

I know that this plan requires a lot of faith, and, please, please have that faith. Tomorrow is a LYLO situation, whether we like it or not.

Unless, of course, if y'all want to rely on the 25% chance that the Doctor's protection will work.

Again, does anyone have different ideas?

No, didn't get any sort of PM if you're supposed to..
I'm reading everything now..

@Laurina, please protect BlueLeaf tonight. He will be able to shoot every night and get rid of the scum. I am no longer of value with the claims now out in the open. Thank you. <3

Can I ask why you {SP.} think I'm scum? One of your trusted people is lying, but if you decide to lynch / shoot me, you'd end up spilling green blood.
"assuming what both townie claims have been truthful"
Hence, "assuming."
So, you're assuming I'm scum?

Can I ask why you {SP.} think I'm scum? One of your trusted people is lying, but if you decide to lynch / shoot me, you'd end up spilling green blood.
"assuming what both townie claims have been truthful"
Hence, "assuming."
So, you're assuming I'm scum?

MrKisstoefur and Jer are basically proven scum.
Kiss's claim as vig is fake. Jer hopped on every bandwagon at the last lynch except for Kiss's. Kill Kiss at night(and Kiss, why don't you shoot Jer just for kicks :p) and then lynch Jer tomorrow.

Olive is 100% town in my eyes for reasons already stated so that discards her.

That just leaves you, Gandalf, Ashtot, and Disco Dave.
At the moment, I will still trust Ashtot for that Day One lynch. Disco Dave, still unsure about. If you want to reveal your specific townie names(or safeclaims) go ahead.

---------
and please remember what to do tonight:

BlueLeaf shoots MrKisstoefur
Laurina protects BlueLeaf
Blu Rose checks Laurina or BlueLeaf. It's up to you.

MrKisstoefur and Jer are basically proven scum.
Kiss's claim as vig is fake. Jer hopped on every bandwagon at the last lynch except for Kiss's. Kill Kiss at night(and Kiss, why don't you shoot Jer just for kicks :p) and then lynch Jer tomorrow.

Olive is 100% town in my eyes for reasons already stated so that discards her.

That just leaves you, Gandalf, Ashtot, and Disco Dave.
At the moment, I will still trust Ashtot for that Day One lynch. Disco Dave, still unsure about. If you want to reveal your specific townie names(or safeclaims) go ahead.

---------
and please remember what to do tonight:

BlueLeaf shoots MrKisstoefur
Laurina protects BlueLeaf
Blu Rose checks Laurina or BlueLeaf. It's up to you.

I already said my role name quite a few pages back.

Okay, let me clear up all the confusion right now. Yes, I was blue-role fishing because, believe it or not, the blues have information they need to tell us and they weren't telling us. All the blue roles are now out with a conflicting claim on vig which is now obvious which is the truthful one.

I just had a talk with the Captain in private. They are able to send a suggestion to the Detective (dead)or the Vig. It never said "a" meaning it is clear-cut only one of each of these roles, as having multiples would create confusion with giving the suggestions, so there was only one Detective and only one Vig.
Now, the Captain held off suggesting a name Night 0 and Night 1, but they told the vig to kill Trundle on Night 2. Kiss, who claimed to be vig, did not receive this PM. However, BlueLeaf did and he killed Trundle last night, following Captain's orders. The Captain told me why they picked Trundle and it was understandable as Trundle was quiet this game, and it was good judgement but unluckily wasn't a scum-hit.

Now let's recount all of the night's actions:

Night 0:
-Yui-Z dies from mafia
-Justin dies from mafia
-no vig shot

Night 1:
-Cory dies from mafia
-Lauren is shot from mafia, but is successfully saved
-No vig shot

Night 2:
-Lauren dies from mafia
-Pally dies from mafia
-Trundles dies from vig

This is why I wanted the Doctor to out themselves. Thank you, Laurina. From hearing what Laurina had to say, we learned that only Lauren was protected on Night 1. Mafia had 2KP and if Kiss actually did shoot Lauren as well as a vig, Lauren would've died and Blu Rose would've received a report about another shot on Lauren. There was only a report of one shot.

Now, assuming what both townie claims have been truthful (Olive, and Disco Dave), the remaining four scum are:

MrKisstoefur(The phony vig)
Jer
Gandalf
alise

I request that BlueLeaf shoots MrKisstoefur as Kiss is obviously scum and we should've lynched him instead of Oath, and I feel really bad about lynching Oath. The paranoia just got to me and his claim came too late and the rest is history.

Out of the remaining two townie claims, I trust Olive 100%, though, because Kiss was on her and the whole asking if roleclaiming was allowed scenario. She's trustworthy, Disco Dave should be looked into. I will reveal Disco Dave in the resolution period, btw since actions won't be changed in that time. Until then, mafia can guess who is who.

So that would leave Tina or Natty to be Captain then? GG for basically giving a list.

- Tina or Natty (Possible Captain)
- Blu Rose (Unknown Blue)
- Jer, Gandalf, Alise, Myself (Possible Scum)
- Olive (Townie)
- Ashtot (Blue but used his role, practically useless now other than voting)
- Blueleaf (Vig)
- Laurina (Doctor)
- Superpenguin (Claims he can speak to Captain)

I already said my role name quite a few pages back.

I don't recall a specific name, but like I said, I don't believe you are scum.

So that would leave Tina or Natty to be Captain then? GG for basically giving a list.

- Tina or Natty (Possible Captain)
- Blu Rose (Unknown Blue)
- Jer, Gandalf, Alise, Myself (Possible Scum)
- Olive (Townie)
- Ashtot (Blue but used his role, practically useless now other than voting)
- Blueleaf (Vig)
- Laurina (Doctor)
- Superpenguin (Claims he can speak to Captain)

Scum sure is handicapped with you, dear god. The holes in that list that can easily be filled in.
Plus, it's not really like the list benefits you in any way. My role is used up. I'm now useless. The Captain really can't do anything more since the real vig is public and we can give him our suggestions publicly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the captain can do now is over-ride a lynch which they have chosen not to do the last few lynches and couldn't on Day One because of the duel. I have told them to over-ride it no matter what to make sure Jer gets lynched tomorrow since Kiss is to be shot tonight.

I don't recall a specific name, but like I said, I don't believe you are scum.

Scum sure is handicapped with you, dear god. The holes in that list that can easily be filled in.
Plus, it's not really like the list benefits you in any way. My role is used up. I'm now useless. The Captain really can't do anything more since the real vig is public and we can give him our suggestions publicly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the captain can do now is over-ride a lynch which they have chosen not to do the last few lynches and couldn't on Day One because of the duel. I have told them to over-ride it no matter what to make sure Jer gets lynched tomorrow since Kiss is to be shot tonight.

Good luck with your so called "plan" because I'm not scum and you'll see first thing when night is over.

My role name is Cruise Bartender, otherwise a regular townie.
Blu Rose said he was Voyeur, I think.

Good luck with your so called "plan" because I'm not scum and you'll see first thing when night is over.

"Pirate." I'm sorry, but there's no way that's a passenger on board a Pleasure Cruise. That's a scum title, and if you were a vig, you would've gotten the PM to shoot Trundle which you never received. Also, if you were a vig, your shots and Mafia KP do not add up. You're a fraud and I was stupid for not lynching you.

1. Why gandalf?

2. why do you deserve protection?

1. Gandalf because he is usually under the radar, and is hardly posting, and, if I remember right, this was one of the exact reasons you suspected me.

2. I never said I did. I'm just saying that if my plan is to work, either MrKisstoefur (who I now think is Mafia) or I should be protected, as, well, they would be aiming for us if this plan were to be put into action.

Also, there is a Roleblocker out there; Lauren was also roleblocked Night 1.
- - - - - - - - -
I am an Unregistered Sex Offender, or Voyeur. I posted this quite a while ago, MrKisstoefur.

Also, SP, Ashtot's roleclaim was One-Shot Gladiator.

"Pirate." I'm sorry, but there's no way that's a passenger on board a Pleasure Cruise. That's a scum title, and if you were a vig, you would've gotten the PM to shoot Trundle which you never received. Also, if you were a vig, your shots and Mafia KP do not add up. You're a fraud and I was stupid for not lynching you.

Hey, I tried to steer us all to vote for him again, but no one listened to me. We can at least (likely) confirm Blue Leaf is an actual vig since you knew a vig shot Trundle based on the person you're talking to.

1. Gandalf because he is usually under the radar, and is hardly posting, and, if I remember right, this was one of the exact reasons you suspected me.

2. I never said I did. I'm just saying that if my plan is to work, either MrKisstoefur (who I now think is Mafia) or I should be protected, as, well, they would be aiming for us if this plan were to be put into action.

Also, there is a Roleblocker out there; Lauren was also roleblocked Night 1.
- - - - - - - - -
I am an Unregistered Sex Offender, or Voyeur. I posted this quite a while ago, MrKisstoefur.

Also, SP, Ashtot's roleclaim was One-Shot Gladiator.

Didn't laurina say she protected lauren?

Fine, you ****s. I'm a Pirate who has to shoot every night or I risk being modkilled.

I shot Jubs/Justin on Night 0 and I shot Lauren on Night 1 but she was saved so I shot her again on Night 2.

Jesus Christ.

Back