• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Please Help me pick a peppy

Who should be my next peppy?

• Total voters

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Right now I have it narrowed down to Rosie, Peanut, Merry, or Cookie. I have a way to get 3 of them on here already and Cookie is still in my campsite since I set the time back a bit. I really cannot decide. I won't let the public's opinion make my final decision, but the posts help. Oh, and sorry for posting one of these kinds of posts. I'm including a poll this time for me to see the results easier.

I'd say Merry, though I like Rosie as well. Do you have any preferences in how the villagers 'look' in your town, so to speak? I know some people have a town theme and they like villagers that kind of fit with the theme. Merry is a white color while Rosie is bright blue and kind of cartoonish looking. They're both really sweet though. I've had Merry for a long time and she's so upbeat.

D***it Andy!!! I thought you picked little Rosie?!?! LOL jk. But my vote is totes for Rosie :>

D***it Andy!!! I thought you picked little Rosie?!?! LOL jk. But my vote is totes for Rosie :>

LMAO I've been so undecided. I think I'm actually going to be picking Cookie since she's in my campsite and I can't even imagine leaving her. I guess I need to just listen to my heart. Anyone on this thread can still vote for their favorite though. I'll also have a Rosie reservation on a thread opening up and I'll pay the fee for her since I don't want my reservation fee back :)

I paid 100 TBT just to adopt Rosie. I have no regrets haha. She was such a pain to plot reset for though, probably the second longest I ever spent.

Also your thread/poll is making me want peanut butter cookies. I don't even like cookies. But now I want it.

Weeeelllll, Cookie is a good choice too. And she's named after a sweet so I can't be THAT upset ahaha :>

Weeeelllll, Cookie is a good choice too. And she's named after a sweet so I can't be THAT upset ahaha :>

Yeah. As much as I liked Rosie and wanted her when I first joined this, I've met more villagers now and when I met Rosie in a dream I just don't get the same feeling from her that I do from Cookie. I guess it is fate XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I paid 100 TBT just to adopt Rosie. I have no regrets haha. She was such a pain to plot reset for though, probably the second longest I ever spent.

Also your thread/poll is making me want peanut butter cookies. I don't even like cookies. But now I want it.

As long as you aren't allergic, I say just go for it XD

I have personal experience with Rosie and Peanut, and my vote went to Peanut. I know she's a bright pink squirrel, but she is amazing! She's a total sweetheart, super cute and funny.

When I had her, her nickname for me was "shmoopy".

Ok well despite the popular Rosie opinion, I invited Cookie to town. I paid a 200 tbt reservation fee for her on a cycling thread on here and would love to let someone who wants her badly to reserve her for free as long as the cycler is ok with it. Please message me if you like. Thanks for the opinions!

I voted for Rosie, because I like her sweet little face... also, she's blue, which is one of my favorite colors. I couldn't resist.

Edit: Never mind! :p

Hope you enjoy Cookie! She's a cutie.

Last edited:
Haha everyone can just vote for their favorite now. I don't need opinions since Cookie is now unpacking and will be fully moved in tomorrow :) But keep voting for your FAVORITE because I'm still interested in seeing what the popular opinion is ( I figure Rosie but still).

Even though she's not a choice, I'd also suggest Flora the adorable pink ostrich.

Go with Cookie or Rosie, they are both super adorbz and I've had them both in my towns

Back