• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway PLEASE come clean up my town and part of my beaches lots of stuff!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
on hold for just a few to make a trade.

I have tons of assessed fossil on my Beach and tons of gyroids but that's not all I need the rest of my plaza cleaned, there are some underables ores, 99k bell bags orderables. I just need it cleaned. I will only take two at a time the plaza will be first the beach second. Only run on the 2-3 wide clover path not all over town. The north half is pretty well laid out but you will need to follow me. This is open as long as it takes

Use my sidebar FC.
I will need yours AND your town and in name game please as well. Please clear your void before coming, I have nine of the most popular villagers all original and this is my cycle town.
Town name is CycleMe <3

Do not steal any clovers, ladders or hybrids. Do not run where it is not aloud, just follow me.
Any funky business and WiFi switch will be used.
Also you can sell your turnips but ask first as well as shops you want to visit. Don't just go off. Thanks.
This is happening NOW.

Last, unless I say it is your time to come DO NOT.

Last edited:
Yes sorry for the late reply am adding everyone and opening in like 7 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

On everyone that has asked either here or pm has been added, please add me back. Will open gate monentarily and will keep up unless disconnected till about 830-10 pm tonight eastern.

Back