• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

On the ride home, "Gimme All Your Lovin' " was on the radio. As soon as it played, I saw some long-bearded dude in the opposite car.

Coincidence? I think not.

There is a balance of how many cheetos one can eat before they fall sickly, and I have not discovered what that balance is and probably never shall.

Mmm I should be studying for finals but currently I’m living in my personal hellscape that I have created. I am in a coma of anxiety and stress and I’m too lazy to get up. my god.

Anyone: What is your favorite animal?
Me: Cat.
My brain: No, it's squid/octopus/chinchilla/bunny/hamster! Stop saying cat!

Love media and all their SENSATIONAL corona news.. like no none cares if you tested it on a fruit tf...like just keep proper hygiene and how is it a sensation that kids can get it and needs special care. like everyone can get it.

smh.

Because of quarantine and the current situation, looks like everyone may do online classes now until this crisis ends.
And there’s a thunderstorm also outside with heavy rain.

Because of quarantine and the current situation, looks like everyone may do online classes now until this crisis ends.
And there’s a thunderstorm also outside with heavy rain.
im feeling sorry for everyone who has to do it over zoom and likewise.. its hell and our last part of the course was forced online class and im like finally done now just writing finals paper

Back