• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

I'm so close to writing a parody of the US state I live in (South freaking-Carolina), I'm so done!

every time i draw an animatronic i get a little better at furry art and my skills for human art disappear
so far, in about a week, ive done 11 and they're all of the same one too.....

Had a dream last night about this website. third one in a week ... hmmm

When the inevitable “how was your year” thread pops up what do I say? I don’t want to lie, but I also don’t want to make things too negative. Is there a gentle way of saying 2021 is the worst year in a string of 5 bad years for me?

After getting back into reading again I have a few tips for people who are trying to do the same.

1. Don’t read more than a few books at a time. It’ll slow down your progress and you’re more likely to forget story details. I recommend one book for during the day and one book for the night. That way you have something different to read in bed.

2. Set reading goals every day. With longer books I aim for 50 pages a day, while shorter books get 25 pages. It keeps my progress steady and consistent.

me??? biased towards fictional women with short brown hair and strong personality?????
more likely than you think

enanan is my current hyperfixation in prsk................... look at her determination.............. wow i love her.........
1639020114257.png

miss tsugu, the backbone of afterglow, the energizer, the sunshine to be protected
all in all, she.
1639020210415.png

strong personality, very cute, very fierce
i want to protect tsugu and ena but with maya???? i want her to protect me. i know she can do it
1639020262374.png

not short-haired but i want to protect her with all my heart. miko iino haters dni (/jk)
i just want miko iino to be happy. i want to give her the world. please let her have a happy ending
1639020670290.png

LOOK AT HER. VERY SMALL. VERY STUDIOUS!!!

I have no idea why I just spent the last couple hours watching and analyzing Event Horizon (1997) scenes. I’ve been a bit obsessed/interested in this movie in the past as well. I’m not usually a fan of horror movies because I find them boring, but I think I just need to sit down and watch this one the entire way through to be done with it, and then never view or think about it again. Lol.

Nope garlic bread is definitely always a good time to make!

Guess I can check the vinyl stores here but kshfdsf

i wish i could get out of the cycle of starting an island, decorating it, then getting bored of it & restarting. i know this it’s my own choice of whether or not i restart but should i? i haven’t even made up a name for this new island or a theme if i do restart. i love nh but i felt like it was easier to stay with a nl town for a long time.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine anyone actually eating this, so why???

View attachment 418191

W
T
F

That isn't even a chicken sandwich at that point. For all those add-ons I feel like it should have costed more, just cause that's ridiculous and time consuming. I didn't know McDonald's had most of that stuff (ranch, lime wedge, lime glaze, tortilla strips??) Also, what's mac sauce?

W
T
F

That isn't even a chicken sandwich at that point. For all those add-ons I feel like it should have costed more, just cause that's ridiculous and time consuming. I didn't know McDonald's had most of that stuff (ranch, lime wedge, lime glaze, tortilla strips??) Also, what's mac sauce?
It’s the signature sauce for a Big Mac. Total, it’s about a $7 McChicken with all those add-ons.

Back