• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

and then she said: "i want a divorce!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH..ha..ha..........heh...... :'{

I really wish my mom won't ****** when I order the stuff for my dollhouse, because I am probably going to start ordering parts and stuff with this check after paying her rent.

It's so bizarre that I'm rewatching the first Pokemon season through Johto and every time I finish an episode a Pokemon gif or picture will appear of that episode that I just recently watched on my Tumblr.

Last edited:
my period this month is much lighter and less-crampy/bloaty/crappy in general than the rest. thx uterus <33

one of my morning glories is almost 3 feet tall, bby i love you but please stop growing, youre very hard to keep up with!!

i finally got to sow that pesky hole in my pj's, man that hole was longer than my lifespan lol!

Back