• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

i can still hear your laughter bounce off the walls of our home
late at night when youre dreaming, are you dreaming of me?

Not sure what that TBT confession is referring to. I'm assuming "Mariha" is me, but I don't make threads or post art.

Not sure what that TBT confession is referring to. I'm assuming "Mariha" is me, but I don't make threads or post art.

I think they're talking about you commenting on their art. I don't view art threads so I'm just guessing.

I think they're talking about you commenting on their art. I don't view art threads so I'm just guessing.

They phrased it rather strangely. I don't really comment on art anymore so I guess the only person that would've posted that would be Caddberry. Not sure why they waited so long to post that though. It happened quite a while ago.

Last edited:
There was something hard I bit into while eating crab meat.. It might have been some kind of bone.

Someone called me "little one" today. What the ****. I'm so sick of this. It's not a compliment. How do I stop looking twelve?

ewwww why does the person sitting next to me on this flight think it is okay to smooch their wife during the takeoff?

ewwww why does the person sitting next to me on this flight think it is okay to smooch their wife during the takeoff?

love is in the air

ba dum tss

as long as they dont actually make out hardcore i dont care really

I remember seeking help from one of the mods/staff who was one for who knows long and I still haven't had a reply, like you see that VM notification load up on your screen.

Back