• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

Javing my 4:15am coffee, lel.

Being nocturnal makes time such a weird thing man, like everything's backwards for me, I was talking to one of the guards about it and he was laughing saying he barbecues and drinks beer at 8-9 in the morning when he gets off, cause it's basically our "5-o-clock."

Time is a weird concept man, getting real deep meow....

Javing my 4:15am coffee, lel.

Being nocturnal makes time such a weird thing man, like everything's backwards for me, I was talking to one of the guards about it and he was laughing saying he barbecues and drinks beer at 8-9 in the morning when he gets off, cause it's basically our "5-o-clock."

Time is a weird concept man, getting real deep meow....

would prefer to work the graveshifts though if i ever jav a job sometimes. mornings can go suck dids tbh

would prefer to work the graveshifts though if i ever jav a job sometimes. mornings can go suck dids tbh

Yeah, it's pretty good. I might be able to get the fourth day finally soon! The other night dude is thinking of moving to mornings, but then I'll jav to help train noobers. But at least then 40hours every single week forever! Would be amazing and I would be encouraged to leave a few early each day so I wont overtime. Lel. Will be fab. Also it's awesome having the coffee place open for my on weekends 24hours because this 3-4am coffee helps so much to stay awake forever!

Do dogs drink soda?
No but they make special beer for them.
beef%20dog%20beer.jpeg

I've been in the top posters like 5 times since I've joined. 3 of those times have been today and the last 2 days. I think I need to chill.

Back