Place your random thoughts.

Went to a pet store that is kinda far from me that has tons of fishes just to look!!
I think I may have caught a bug from there though so feeling kinda icky rn. There were quite a few people there. But it was so fun going and checking them out! They are big but they are a mom and pop place! I mostly focused on fish stuff but they had a ton of reptiles there, pot belly pigs, and big tortoises too big to pick up. They had other stuff too like cats, birds and hammies among other rodents, but those were the things that really stuck out beyond thier koi pond river in the middle of the store. Very cool place that looked clean and organized and the animals looked good. All the rats looked really good. Energetic and bright eyed and responded to you talking to them.
Back to the fish! They had a lot and they all looked really good beyond like 4. Didn't see any kind of blemishes on them. I wrote down notes about their stock. I wrote down mostly tetras and man did they have a lot of tetras. All kinds of tetras. Some I didn't run into online while reading so I have more reading to do. They didn't have many guppies or mollies which kind of surprised me. They had some platies. Maybe they were concerned about baby booms so they don't order many? Live bearers do well in the kind of water we have in this area.
That’s awesome! Pet stores can be so fun! I once went to one to take photos for a photography class and I met a guy who told me all about reptiles! Also, I hope you feel better soon!

When I did more research on how the Civil War started, I got confused by how the Missouri Compromise got repealed then overturned, but this is what I learned:
  • The Dred Scott case said nothing about forcing all of the Northeastern states and other northern states to legalize slavery. It only said that slavery was protected by the Due Process Clause and Property Clause, meaning that the federal government can’t take away slaves, wherever it discussed the Missouri Compromise.
  • The Missouri Compromise has already ended with the Kansas Nebraska Act. The Dred Scott decision confirmed that it can’t be enforced.
It was still a bad decision, because even if it made slavery legal everywhere in the western territories, it made people, both past and present, think that it legalized slavery everywhere. Worst of all, that’s how the Civil War started.

I don’t drink, but that Ketel One vodka commercial is entertaining. All the colorful characters make me think of a murder mystery or spy movie.

When I did more research on how the Civil War started, I got confused by how the Missouri Compromise got repealed then overturned, but this is what I learned:
  • The Dred Scott case said nothing about forcing all of the Northeastern states and other northern states to legalize slavery. It only said that slavery was protected by the Due Process Clause and Property Clause, meaning that the federal government can’t take away slaves, wherever it discussed the Missouri Compromise.
  • The Missouri Compromise has already ended with the Kansas Nebraska Act. The Dred Scott decision confirmed that it can’t be enforced.
It was still a bad decision, because even if it made slavery legal everywhere in the western territories, it made people, both past and present, think that it legalized slavery everywhere. Worst of all, that’s how the Civil War started.
This was just in my recommended video, it looks like it's up your alley.

Yup, now I know why some older people lose touch with modern music and fashion trends. It gets tiring.

The pill and ointment are really starting to work their magic now. Was worried more drastic measures would have to be taken. Phew!

How to play during a thunderstorm in Stardew valley without getting startled. The same with some of the monsters who lurk in the mines. I know I could turn down the sound, but then I won't be able to hear them coming for me. 😨

I hope there are multiple re-releases of Christmas collectibles this year in the shop due to the scenery thing being a thing now. I would love to make a 3x2 line up if my favorites. But so many Christmas collectibles are so cute it would be a hard choice, and who knows what new ones will look like if we get new ones.

By joining the Owlphibia server, I ate the forbidden fruit. But I did want to bring attention to iTunes missing episodes of Molly McGee.

An SNL skit idea: Carolers who go door-to-door give an awkward performance from the Ring camera to a sleepy homeowner’s phone. (not mine originally, but a good idea nonetheless)

When I was in girls scouts as a kid we did caroling but we didn't pick random houses. We targeted retirement places and nursing homes because that age group really enjoyed that kind of thing and we always asked when they answered incase they didn't want to stand there. Especially since they often mention how lonely they are.

i really need to study for my psych final but cbaaaaa

I'm surprised you're into the cal-arts, bean mouth stuff. Eda from the Owl House is a tweaked rip-off of Ryoko from Tenchi.
Here’s some advice if you ever join Owlphibia: Do NOT ask if there is going to be a Gravity Falls channel. The mods on the server have been asked several times about this and gotten annoyed about it. I know that Gravity Falls may be the ancestor to all modern Disney Channel cartoons (Amphibia wouldn’t even existed without Gravity Falls), but the ones who run the server aren’t interested into it.

^That's too bad, Gravity Falls was an awesome show.

Right now, the hottest show on the server is Ghost and Molly McGee, kinda like how Chowder was the hottest show on Cartoon Network back in 2008. The two shows the server is named after have already ended.

My avatar needs a Santa hat...come, now, Samus wants to celebrate the holidays too!

Back