• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

I wonder what it’s like to see more colours than normal. Like having four cones instead of three in your eyes.
Me too. I had a phase where I would just stare at a blacklight for hours to try to do that. My idea was that if I stared at ultraviolet light long enough, my eyes would just get used to seeing Ultraviolet light, thus letting me see more colors. I was a weird kid.

tumblr_p3zvi7Sqws1wrk3yco1_400.jpg

Today I learned the sound of thunderstorms in New Horizons can somehow trigger my anxiety almost as much as the real thing. Well, when wearing headphones, at least.
It's sunny outside... I shouldn't be feeling this way...

say what you want but i am not afraid to admit that the fnaf 2 song by the living tombstone is actually a banger

the more I listen to the Mario Party 9 soundtrack the more I dislike it lol, it feels bland and monotonous. like I can tell they tried to convey the atmosphere of each level and I suppose it works, but it's very underwhelming compared to other music tracks in the series.

well, except for Chain Chomp Romp that is. that music slaps fr.

Trying to figure out where to go to find some more online friends to game with 😵‍💫 finding people irl with the same taste in games as me is nearly impossible

Did gyaru magazines first use the term e-girl? This is probably a pretty old magazine, but it’s pretty funny to see
1687593648660.png

Ended up in two AC Dream islands that had referenced a certain adult website. I don't know if it's funny or concerning.

The people have started a civil war in Russia because they have had enough with Putin and the Ukrainian War. I knew that they’d eventually get so fed up with Putin that they would start a revolution and will eventually kick Putin out of power. The average Russian didn’t even really care about the Ukraine or even wanted Russia to invade it in order to claim the land.

I never understood the concept of "Falling off" yeah I know whenever you become famous you are loved by everyone but then all of a sudden as the years go by you are forgotton about and the same people who loved you are now the same ones who hate you for whatever reason. Its a strange thing that happens way too often on the Internet and in real life as well.

The people have started a civil war in Russia because they have had enough with Putin and the Ukrainian War. I knew that they’d eventually get so fed up with Putin that they would start a revolution and will eventually kick Putin out of power. The average Russian didn’t even really care about the Ukraine or even wanted Russia to invade it in order to claim the land.
I expected that'd happen too. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner.

^Yeah, same. Putin needs to go anyway. Can't stand that guy.

im looking for noise cancelling headphones and i just loooove how amazon will list something as noise cancelling under "special features" but then the actual company that made the product will answer customer questions and say that it's NOT noise cancelling. like wtf amazon get your facts right, which one is it?

I’m in a Mario Kart battle with a bunch of 10K-20K people in it, and I’m playing surprisingly well. I’m only 7.5K BR at the moment.

I love just being myself sometimes. I woke up about half am hour ago (smh I'm trying to sleep) and my mind was like "tell people about something you really love". random, but alright, I can do that!

so I went back to sleep. and when I woke up in the dream (which btw why would I be at work so late lolllll) someone was at the window, asking about snacks oddly enough, and I ended up spending like half an hour telling them abt my favorite buggies while they listened haha 🪲 it was so cute, I was sad when I found out it was just a dream.

edit: lmao I sound like I was high asf when I wrote this 😂 it was a great dream though, more people need to know abt my love of buggies

Last edited:
Why can't I make up my mind over switching my Switch Lite to an OLED Switch? I've been in and out of this thought pattern for months now and it's getting ridiculous.

Back