• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

I just pretended that I did not just see my client pull a candy can out of his garbage can and put it back in his backpack because I’m too tired to deal with it right now.

Sad it became a debate thread but I guess it was bound to happen. I liked it though.
Still I think most of the posts were bait posts trying to start arguments. That thread just attracts drama. It’s a shame it wasn’t being used for it’s intended purpose because I liked that thread, lol.

The
Still I think most of the posts were bait posts trying to start arguments. That thread just attracts drama. It’s a shame it wasn’t being used for it’s intended purpose because I liked that thread, lol.
They’ve closed it before. Is it permanently closed this time?

one plushie I would love to have at some point is this Genet plush made by Uni Toys. I discovered this animal when I was in like 6th grade and I've always had a particular fascination for it (I used to draw them a lot in my handbook and notes). it's kinda like a cat but it's more closely related to the civet and mongoose. I love their really long tail, it reminds me of a lemur's tail. they're also just generally very cute looking.

41105EjHgzS._AC_SY580_.jpg

I'm actually surprised that there exists a plushie of it at all considering it's not an animal that people really talk about much. but if I ever manage to find it somewhere I'm gonna snatch it up for sure.

I need to stop digging the internet and instagram for great clothes stores cause now I found both a poncho I want and some vintage kaftans. Bruh 😂

With how tiring my life is right now, falling back on comfort games like Pokémon really helps. It’s such an easy world to get lost in.

These Ugg pillows may have been expensive but they are so comfy and fuzzy. I am a sucker for soft objects.

I hate it when "people" refuse to clean up their mutt's droppings while at the park.

Stepped in a pile of yellow **** not too long ago XD

Fortunately, there was a patch of mud and I used that to scrub most of it off my shoe.

I'm still going to have to wash it off later with some soap and water though.

^I've noticed this too.

There has also been a bit of tension in the air as of late.

Anyway, it's a gorgeous cloudy day and I'm going to enjoy it.

Last edited:
There was an unusual amount of dog turds at the park today. It's not rare to see some, but this time they were scattered around in a variety of different places (That's one reason why I don't like to sit or lie down on the grass, at least not without a blanket or something).

Back