• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

Youtube randomly decided to recommend me a video about these things and I just got nostalgic whiplash
41yIaLTK6KL._AC_.jpg

You know, they should totally bring the I-Dog back again especially since we now have the technology for smaller and better sounding speakers with bluetooth

Was just chilling, minding my own business when all of a sudden some desperate gay stranger walks up to me and starts talking dirty to me. He then tried to persuade me to get into his car, but luck wasn't on his side. The whole thing was both awkward and amusing.

to let myself have a mental breakdown in the street or to not let myself have a mental breakdown in the street

The random memory of me and my siblings buying Mario Party 9 for my dad's birthday in 2012 came to my mind. It's funny now that I look back on it because I seriously think we bough it for him just so we could play it ourselves without him.
(although i regret the decision now because it's one of my least favorite mario party games :|)

B0286398-6814-4BC2-B1A3-D666B8FAD65A.png

Still dunno how this post was aimed at another member of this site SMH

Was only venting about someone irl in the WBY thread wasn't even quoting a single person. I post something without context and get **** for it

Last edited:
nerds sweets are so gross, i've only just tried them and it literally tasted like pure sugar
haribo is the superior sweet!

maybe it would have been nicer if i was younger but my mum never let me have them

My mom asked me today what the difference between a lesbian and a **** is. We normally minimally talk about gay stuff cause she gets weird so hopefully this means she's getting comfortable with the idea. She supports me and my partner completely but she still can't help but feel a little weird about it. At least she's actively trying to learn and get better. Good job mom.

My mom asked me today what the difference between a lesbian and a **** is. We normally minimally talk about gay stuff cause she gets weird so hopefully this means she's getting comfortable with the idea. She supports me and my partner completely but she still can't help but feel a little weird about it. At least she's actively trying to learn and get better. Good job mom.
that's so cute but i gotta ask because i'm pretty stupid tbh😅
what does **** mean? i've never heard of that before

Back