• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

Last night was crazy lmao who knew that washing bedding at 3 in the morning had its downsides :p

I'm prob gonna go to bed at 9pm tonight, I'd like to spend some time curled up in my nice clean blankets :blush:

me:
"omg i love my friends so much they are so awesome they have been so helpful ily!!!!!!!<3"
also me next day:
"im always lonely , im not taken seriously , [insert person here] has always made me feel bad , i wish i had someone to help me and feel loved."

why am i like this?

why am i so emotionally unstable?

Just finished the last of the footage of Cowboy Bebop. And so another great Anime ends.

~Adios, space cowboy~

omfg when this artist you loved and commissioned way way back ACTUALLY wants to do an ART TRADE WITH YOU NOW!!! AAAAAH

Animal Crossing New Leaf would be a lot better if we could put patterns (paths) down in front of doorways. Animal Crossing would be better if we could move EVERYTHING to where we want it, like villagers homes, ponds, rocks, etc. Animal Crossing would be better if we could get rid of the stone that is already placed, by the town hall, around the plaza, and by the trainstation. Animal Crossing would be better if we could edit everything we want instead of what the game offers. Animal Crossing would be better if we could pick out villagers. Animal crossing would be better if we could order bushes at the store instead of having to TT to get the one you want in the store. Animal crossing would be better if when we do PWP's, it didn't always have to be in a certain spot, it could be wherever. Animal Crossing would be better if villagers houses didn't land in a spot we don't want it. Animal crossing would be better if we could plant trees side by side. Animal crossing would be better if we could plant bushes in a circle without having to have an opening. Animal crossing would be better if animals requested more PWPs or they would just be unlocked already. thats all i have to say rn. feel free to comment what else you think needs to change.

Some of these things don't even make any sense, like the thing about planting bushes in a circle without there being an opening or planting trees with no gaps. I realize in theory it sounds nice but they do this so not to trap the players/villagers. That would also make it really hard to walk around if you need to get somewhere fast.
And I think that having those limitations listed above is what makes the game more playable because you are inclined to play more if you can unlock stuff and carefully plan where you want to place patterns/PWPs. Honestly if it were just handed to me I would only play the game for a week at most and get bored with it.

How did I get so lucky as to catch a random shiny golbat on victory road, I still cannot get over this

why do i always get sick at the most inconvenient times??? like hell no i cant be at home tomorrow then i'll lose a day of money because stupid one day no pay ****

i just got up and im still tired even though i went to bed at like 10 or something which is like crazy reasonable D;

Last edited:
You call your hamburgers "Steamed Hams"?

Yes! It's a regional dialect.

Uh-huh, in what region?

Uhhhhh upstate New York.

Really? Well I'm from Utica and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "Steamed Hams".

Oh, not in Utica no, it's an A L B A N Y E X P R E S S I O N.

I need to stop smelling bad before I go to martial arts tonight. I already worked out at the gym, but I don’t want to take a shower until after martial arts. This puts me in an awkward position. I’m going to have to like, spray body spray all over me or something. Lmao

EDIT: Ugh, it’s really bad. I may just go ahead and take a shower, and take a second one after martial arts.

Last edited:
^ Showers are great man just dew eet

I'm wondering if I should start cleaning my room now and take a shower later or the opposite... :p

I ended up putting laundry in, taking a shower, shaving, brushing teeth, AND clipping my nails.

Probably going to resume playing Fire Emblem.

Do you ever just listen to 80s music and start crying legit tears :')

This music is actually making me cry. My love for 80s music has reached its peak and isn't goin down!! ♡♡♡

Back