• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

Finally got the white Flab?b? after about an hour and 30 mins, wow! Ultra Moon/Sun are demons for making me try so hard for such a cutie!

warning!

I think the encounter rate is around 1 - 5% for the white flab?b?, the orange flab?b? is a little bit higher.

You can't find blue or red flab?b?s in the Melemele Meadows. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

b?b? is fun to say

Last edited:
Some of my family members are going to stay at our house over the holidays; they're going to come over next Monday. <3

Last edited:
Ugh man why are people so capitalistic and obsessed with giving actual "things" to people for christmas rather than giving money.. or do some good charity work whatever I just don't want a bunch of unnecessary crap lying around

hmm, curious if they stopped sending me physical pick-up notes because I track with the smartphone app lately?? They are usually being on time with the physical paper notes as well but glad I could pick up my stuff still since I had a digital note and my ID. I don't mind cause it's easier to wait for it I guess but it'd be nice if they could announce it

Back