• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

lol, i want more friends but i'm just the most unlikable person ever i guess and no one will ever trust or care about me like i do with them

Why am I still up omg xDDD

When your mind is racing with physics equations and Chopin nocturnes I guess it can be a bit difficult to sleep.

Fine if you're not even gonna let me know how you are or prioritize me at all even though you can probably easily fit that in your "schedule" I'm not even gonna bother then.

For long you'll live and high you'll fly,

and smiles you'll give, and tears you'll cry,

and all you touch, and all you see,

is all your life will ever be.

I need someone here to just yell at me until I start drawing :l I'm cutting it so close and still can't stop wasting time like this

I need someone here to just yell at me until I start drawing :l I'm cutting it so close and still can't stop wasting time like this

START DRAWING
--

also i know what i gotta do, now the question if he has time? lol

THA NKS i'm gonna do it!!!! I can't disobey any sentence written in comic sans

How ironic that was that I had those thoughts and was bothered by it but you don't even make an attempt to contact me in any way.. You're being very fishy here.

bye. you worthless disgusting scum of the earth. i hope you burn in hell and that you go nowhere in your life. stupid ass ***** who can't even factor.

I hope my parents like him ;; dinner was really fun with everyone but knowing my mom, she'd probably find smt to make fun of him about rip

i feel like birthdays are bad because its a day to celebrate me but when you think about it thats selfish so i dont like them. but then again i do like them. idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk man

Back