Place your random thoughts.

i should get out of bed ans fix my sleep schedule rathee than govback to sleep my bedtime is nirmally around 12 but i have been staying up till like, 6,7,8,9 the oast few days also

im debating on swapping out marshal for mint... my tname teatime and u cant put marshmallows in tea but u can have mint tea.... but i just love marshal but... aesthetic

I love Peach's Castle lol :blush:

zSgGWFu.jpg

I really need to sort my action figures a little better, so cluttered right now...

I worked at my school's book pick-up/registration day today, everybody was pretty nice, but one encounter really struck me: the last person I signed up was an incoming freshman, typical noodle boy in khaki shorts and a light blue polo. I asked him for his registration checklist. He looked TERRIFIED. Like, of me. Without saying a word, he stuck his arm out, and it was shaking intensely. I took it and looked up his information to give to him. I gave him his papers back, and he sneakily took it back and scuttered away. His dad said thank you for him. I think that kid was a "GIRLS HAVE COOTIES" guy. Can't wait to see how the year plays out for him!

Need to call that monkey-lady today but ugh why can't we like meet up or go through e-mail.. latter probably bc security reasons but smh..

How can I quickly get money so I can go on a binge on the nintendo store and buy my ?100 wishlist of amiibo cards??

Maybe if I offer to baby sit my brother so my mama can go to the gym a lot I can get money pretty quick *sweats*

YESS i get to take care of Audrey again!!! can't wait omg even though she goes kind of crazy after awhile she's still so cute

I can't believe I'm starting college in 27 days. I'm so freaking nervous even tho I'm only going part time with 2 classes

Back