• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pillow's Shop Of Random Stuff

I can get you:
Aquarius urn
Leo sculpture
Pisces lamp
Scorpio lamp
Taurus bathtub
Virgo harp
Studio headphones
Purple pansies

I am looking to go to Sandy's RV, Weber's RV and Claude's RV. I'm also hoping to to visit Sandy twice. Let me know what you think!

I can get you:
Aquarius urn
Leo sculpture
Pisces lamp
Scorpio lamp
Taurus bathtub
Virgo harp
Studio headphones
Purple pansies

I am looking to go to Sandy's RV, Weber's RV and Claude's RV. I'm also hoping to to visit Sandy twice. Let me know what you think!

Sounds good! :D. I'll offer IGB or TBT for those items too and I only need 1 purple pansy! I'm ready whenever!

Last edited:
I'd like to buy these from Murphy's RV:

conveyor belt
file cabinet (m)
laboratory capsule
office phone
rolling cart
stone-tile floor
video camera

28 TBT?

Up to this point, I am no longer accepting any more RV item trades because I'm bankrupt on MEOW coupons. However, I am allowing RV visits for a cheaper price until I stock up more on MEOW coupons! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Up to this point, I am no longer accepting any more RV item trades because I'm bankrupt on MEOW coupons. However, I am allowing RV visits for a cheaper price until I stock up more on MEOW coupons! Thanks :)

Hi there! I'd be interested in visiting Hopkins or Tasha (ideally both haha), how much are you charging for visits?

Hi there! I'd be interested in visiting Hopkins or Tasha (ideally both haha), how much are you charging for visits?

90K IGB or 1 TBT per visit! Multiple visits for the same RV are free!

Last edited:
90K IGB or 1 TBT per visit! Multiple visits for the same RV are free!

Oooh awesome! I'd like to visit both Tasha & Hopkins, so would 180k IGB total work? Let me know if and when you're available! I'll likely be around later tonight :)

Name of Villager: Jazmine

Town Name: Kaccv

What you want (include Villager RV name):

• Hello Kitty Outfit, Shoes, and Hat
  • Hello Kitty table
  • Giant teddy bear
  • teacup ride
  • sushi bench
  • Carriage
  • Candy house

Total TBT/IGB/What Items Offering: 500k?

Back