• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Pillow's Shop Of Random Stuff

Hey can I get these items from happy home designer: inflatable resetti sun massive cake money mountain and tea cup ride, I'll calculate the price if you reply

Hey can I get these items from happy home designer: inflatable resetti sun massive cake money mountain and tea cup ride, I'll calculate the price if you reply

Alright, sure! Just message me whenever you'll be ready!

Could I get the stack off clothes, classic screen and slipper rack for 12 tbt?

Hello Kitty Chair and Clock for Classic Screen from stella and Ivy Partition from Tasha?

Hi! Can I have the elegant chair, salon mirror stand, and snack machine for 12 tbt? :) vm/pm me if so~

Hello Kitty Chair and Clock for Classic Screen from stella and Ivy Partition from Tasha?

Sure! I'll add your Friend Code right now! Just message me when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I have the elegant chair, salon mirror stand, and snack machine for 12 tbt? :) vm/pm me if so~

Sure! I'll get your order right now! I'll tell you when I finish your order!

Hi,
I'd like to order:
from Billy: black phone, cool globe, zen phone stand, retro screen
from Maddie: lunch pack, picnic basket
from Huck: burger meal, drink machine, snack machine, square minitable

I can pay IGB or TBT, whatever you prefer :). For the ten items I guess it would be 1.500.000 IGB or 40 TBT. Or I could let you visit some of the Sanrio RVs, but I'm still waiting for the cards to arrive.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'd like to order:
from Billy: black phone, cool globe, zen phone stand, retro screen
from Maddie: lunch pack, picnic basket
from Huck: burger meal, drink machine, snack machine, square minitable

I can pay IGB or TBT, whatever you prefer :). For the ten items I guess it would be 1.500.000 IGB or 40 TBT. Or I could let you visit some of the Sanrio RVs, but I'm still waiting for the cards to arrive.

Alright, I'd prefer to visit the Sanrio RVs so I don't mind waiting! I'll get your order ready right now and notify you when I finish! Just notify me back whenever you get the cards ready!

Hi again~ Could I get one classic screen from Stella? o:

Back