• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Piggy Banks and 12-Grape Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, now you need 3 piggy banks? >___< I have one in my main town and one in my cycle town, lmk if interested.

okay, now you need 3 piggy banks? >___< I have one in my main town and one in my cycle town, lmk if interested.

I'll most likely take all the piggy banks you own xD I need so many tbh

may i ask why so many piggy banks? o.o
Haha, it probably does seem weird xD In my upstairs room I'm making a farm xD That probably doesn't clear anything up, but I saw someone do it and it looks really cool x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's fine, can I drop off please?my town is a mess...

Sure thing! Is it 70 tbt I owe you? x3 (Sorry for the wait, I was eating dinner c:)

i'll add you, i'll give you the piggy for free :) pls let me know when your gates are opn (;

I still got the one you wanted, I VMed but I am just wondering, Pick up or delivary?

Hmmm okay so piggy banks for the pigs, why a twelve grape plate?
But cute idea!
who are you gonna do the other animals?

Hmmm okay so piggy banks for the pigs, why a twelve grape plate?
But cute idea!
who are you gonna do the other animals?

As a food bowl type thing.. it's the closest I could get xD I'm not so sure yet, but I might use the animals from the whole Zodiac set thing (The bobble heads) Thank you, by the way c:

Thanks to everyone that helped me create this awesome room c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back