• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Pick My Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychonaut

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
right.
so i'm in a bit of an indecisive mood, and figured i would let teebeetee choose.
here are the choices, in relative order:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Haruko</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
haruko2.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Freaky Fred</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
freakyfred6.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ella</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ellashakedrink3.png
</div>

ella's a bit rough/blotched on the edges. i'll retouch the color if she's picked.

kthx. discuss.

Ooh, I just had an idea! You use a randosig thinger to cycle between the three, or you could even add more. 8D

Ron Ronaldo said:
Ooh, I just had an idea! You use a randosig thinger to cycle between the three, or you could even add more. 8D
Psychonaut facepalms

i think i thought to do that, but then figured i wouldn't, due to wanting one recognizable one.

imma let this poll go for like... another 3/4 days, till sunday. weekend and all.

nobody lieks ella? :<

Wait, lemme get this straight, Haruko is a guy right? o_o

And i think choice #1 for me.

Thunderstruck said:

i think
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>this</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
FLCL%20-%20Haruko%205.jpg
</div>
clears up this question.

:p

Psychonaut said:
Thunderstruck said:

i think
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>this</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
FLCL%20-%20Haruko%205.jpg
</div>
clears up this question.

:p
Dudes totally shouldn't be wearing things like that =P

Rawburt said:
Freddd, also, did you draw these?
I didn't draw any of them.

first/haruko is in the booklet of one of FLCL's osts, the fred picture was on DA somewhere if i remember, and ella is an old friend's sketch/character.

i just made them all green. :p

@ thunderstruck, agreed. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back