• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Phewww.....

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
A little earlier, 2 people were going to come to my town...1 to sell deliver something I had bought from them at nookbay, the other to pick something up i had sold to them at nookbay.
So the deliverer comes. I won an item for 100 bells from him, but he whined so i was going to give him 500 and a fruit. So i did. I asked him to leave, but he wouldnt...i was going to kick him out, but right then...
The other guy came. He was friendlier. He came over by us...i dropped his arwing, and he dropped his 27,000 bells for me.
i was walking to get the bells, and out of nowhere the other guy came and stole the arwing...
we were in the middle of my town, and he had to cross the bridge to get to the gate...
I starte dto panic, but my brother was watching and he started to yell at me...
So i shut off the game, and the godo guy came back (the other guy was off my list after that), and we had a smooth transaction.

So, i learned a few things:
1)When making a transaction with someon who's not a good friend of yours, always do it in your town, towards the bottom (as far from the gate as possible).
2)Even if you're nice to them (give them a good deal, be friendly), there's still a chance they'll do something like this.

Well...actually it was my quick thinking. DG was going to end the party, but I told then it would save, so then I told him to click the power button.

you should report him to the Noobay Staff...

i'm sure stuff like this is going to happen alot right now near the beginning... nobody's a power buyer or anything, so all their accounts are expendable...

the thing is,...they made it so you cant see your past bids, so i dont know the guys nookbay name.

Wow, that guy sure was a [insert bad name here]!
It just shows how immature/young people are, to ruin the game. <_<

I sold something on nookbay, he was nice :yes: I told him not to pick anything, he didn't. And he bought it for the right price

^_^

:( It really isnt cool how you cant kick certain people out of your town and let others stay

Man, I would hate it if that happens to me. The most annoying thing that usually happens to me is that during a transaction in another town, someone comes over. <_<

Back