Petz

it's a computar game it's really fun you play games and earn stuff. you buy a girl dog and a boy dog or a girl cat or a boy cat. after you get those you can buy more pets. You can dress the pets up and give them baths but one thing thats bad about it is that you have no money you get unlimited food and water and all that kink of stuff but it's no big deal it's still fun but if you play it for hours and hours it gets boaring after a while.

:D

i have it and play it i have a pregnet sheep dog lol its been pregnet for a long time
i nuetered it lol and i think itll be pregnet for a while then i have my other dogs there both mutts 1 is a boy the other is a girl he got them both pregnet now one had a baby

only_half_evil333 said:
i have it and play it i have a pregnet sheep dog lol its been pregnet for a long time
i nuetered it lol and i think itll be pregnet for a while then i have my other dogs there both mutts 1 is a boy the other is a girl he got them both pregnet now one had a baby
lucky yours got pregnet mine are still puppies! <_<

But to you like dressing them up I do it's fun did you get the love coushin and the purfume and that stuff I have them it says you need them if you want them to fall in love faster. But I can't do that because there still puppies.

ill u have to do is goto clock and make it go up days an ur dogs and cats will grow

only_half_evil333 said:
ill u have to do is goto clock and make it go up days an ur dogs and cats will grow
oh it will ok I'll do that thanks

by the way I wanted to ask you are you a girl or a boy?

oh, sorry about that then.
(i'm pretty sure only half evil 333 is a guy, but i may be wrong)

Back