• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Petition to replace the old collectibles graphics

Houses are in the house.
W0mrsiw.png

ZZCbFAe.png

2a2IhHf.png

iaescTh.png

Mn1tgal.png

From here I am doing more "guessing" as far as how I remember, which I mean, I did with the cakes too... but working on the Easter stuff cause it's coming soon and we'll need those graphics, the eggs will probably not look like the traditional eggs previously seen because I have no references. XD

Classic and Normal:
7IYfBNC.png
XkZPSYd.png

Candy:
http://i.imgur.com/AA91XPu.png/img]
Dark:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/13FzQYf.png
Pikachu:
d30dwsO.png

Waluigi:
wLzpksK.png

Sakura:
Llijvvl.png

Togepi:
PA7Q7tH.png

Yoshi:
HSNhRzE.png

And who could forget the golden!
sR0fYgO.png

(me apparently)

Last edited:
I scream, you scream, we all scream in existential terror, gazing up at the void, beckoning, waiting, to devour us for ice cream.
kqjV5z0.png

usMbFcq.png

feathers added

btw, on thinking, would it be possible to get the houses' backgrounds to the same base color as the sidebar? the illusion of transparency works very nicely for them I feel, but of course the sidebar isn't exactly white, so....

Last edited:
feathers added

btw, on thinking, would it be possible to get the houses backgrounds to the same base color as the sidebar? the illusion of transparency works very nicely for them I feel, but of course the sidebar isn't exactly white, so....

Yeah I can change 'em in a minute trying to get through all of the things first. (besides the characters because no way i'll be able to do anything that looks remotely like one of them in a 20x20 space XD)

Yeah I can change 'em in a minute trying to get through all of the things first. (besides the characters because no way i'll be able to do anything that looks remotely like one of them in a 20x20 space XD)

characters: just grab some other sprite art and edit so it's only the head

Fair stuff:
YVtmcKI.png

Bmqfgkv.png

nNhP3ym.png

rAgIAjS.png

wUda6Nl.png

eJVDeKt.png

Also getting a bit burned out, but I mean, if we get some more signatures I'll probably keep going!

I mean I should probably go to bed soon anyways, so if you want to stop for now it's cool (not that my situation should affect your decision either way of course)

not exactly sure if we'll be seeing many more sigs until later, considering the time and all

also krusty krab bell tree funfair stuff added

Last edited:
Yee, I'm just taking a break, I'll work on this some more in a bit. ;];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];];]

Plan of action:
-Halloween Stuff
-Special items
-Characters
-Fixing background on houses
-Prod re-do those wands cuz they b atrocious

Last edited:
alright

also, not not needed now or anything, but don't forget the animated moon wand! (if you can't animate, just each individual frame would be fine)

also also, gotta have the fair trophies, because what is a fair without popularity voting contests

ps updated wands labeling to clarify that they're probably not final

Last edited:
alright

also, not not needed now or anything, but don't forget the animated moon wand! (if you can't animate, just each individual frame would be fine)

also also, gotta have the fair trophies, because what is a fair without popularity voting contests

ps updated wands labeling to clarify that they're probably not final

lel yeah I'm using MSPaint so I can't animate, hence the pinwheel, I'll prob just make it rainbow or something idk. But yeah the trophies and rarer things are gunna be under the "special" category cause I was using the price guide for reference of what to do and they don't have the rarer things listed.

Back